Lady GaGa Hospitalized in First Official Still of 'Marry the Night' Video
Lady GaGa gets ready to premiere a music video for her latest single "Marry the Night". The Mother Monster teases the upcoming clip by unleashing its first official still which sees her wearing a hospital gown. She's lying on a gurney, and is wheeled down a long hall by two nurses. "It's Not that I've been Dishonest, It's Just that I Loathe Reality," she wrote.
The music video was filmed in October at the Snug Harbor Cultural Center in Staten Island and at NYC's Harlem neighborhood. Storyline for the clip remains under wraps, but the New Yorker is willing to give a few tidbits by posting another tweet, "This will be the longest video I've released to date. ... The beginning of the story I never told you."
Some on-set pictures, which previously surfaced, hinted that the video will be filled with lots of dance scenes. During the video shoot, GaGa was seen raising her paws up, crouching on the floor, and being lifted in the air by a male. Her costumes, which include a metallic plate-like head piece and a huge hat, will also likely turn people's heads.
"Marry the Night" is taken from GaGa's studio album "Born This Way". In the past few weeks, she has been busy promoting the single by singing it at some major events across the globe. She rocked Formula One after-party in India in late October, and performed at 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards on November 6.
GaGa sang it again when appearing at 2011 Bambi Awards in Germany on November 10. She was also presented with International Pop Award by fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld. "Just had the most AMAZING night at the Bambi Awards. Thank you Kleine Monster + Karl Lagerfeld for my BAMBI! Now for the twitter surprise..," she tweeted.
More Lady GaGa News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince