Lady GaGa Wears a Huge Hat for 'Marry the Night' Video Shoot
When her "Marry the Night" music video premieres later this year, Lady GaGa is likely to turn head once again. The latest outlandish look at the Mother Monster is teased in an on-set picture taken from NYC's Harlem neighborhood where the video shoot took place on Thursday, October 13.
The New Yorker is spotted rocking one massive hat to complete her all-black look, and keeping the balance of the big hat by holding it with one hand. The 25-year-old singer/songwriter wears a pair of heels and shades, as well as a figure-hugging blazer on top of her tube leather outfit. She brings color to her dark look by applying a turquoise lipstick.
Another bizarre hat the Monster ringleader has during the filming is a metallic plate-like head piece which covers most of her face. She puts it on as an accessory for her bright look. This time around, she's sitting on a sheet-covered stool and wearing a red long-sleeved dress with padded shoulders.
Storyline for the upcoming video remains under wraps, but already a few tidbits have been shared by those witnessing the production. Some on-set pictures see her dancing on the street, raising her paws up, crouching on the floor, and being lifted in the air by a male. There are also some extras posing as ballerinas and wearing leopard print, bandages and hospital gowns.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack