Lady GaGa Wears a Huge Hat for 'Marry the Night' Video Shoot
When her "Marry the Night" music video premieres later this year, Lady GaGa is likely to turn head once again. The latest outlandish look at the Mother Monster is teased in an on-set picture taken from NYC's Harlem neighborhood where the video shoot took place on Thursday, October 13.
The New Yorker is spotted rocking one massive hat to complete her all-black look, and keeping the balance of the big hat by holding it with one hand. The 25-year-old singer/songwriter wears a pair of heels and shades, as well as a figure-hugging blazer on top of her tube leather outfit. She brings color to her dark look by applying a turquoise lipstick.
Another bizarre hat the Monster ringleader has during the filming is a metallic plate-like head piece which covers most of her face. She puts it on as an accessory for her bright look. This time around, she's sitting on a sheet-covered stool and wearing a red long-sleeved dress with padded shoulders.
Storyline for the upcoming video remains under wraps, but already a few tidbits have been shared by those witnessing the production. Some on-set pictures see her dancing on the street, raising her paws up, crouching on the floor, and being lifted in the air by a male. There are also some extras posing as ballerinas and wearing leopard print, bandages and hospital gowns.
More Lady GaGa News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder