MTV EMAs 2011: Chained Lady GaGa Sings 'Marry the Night' From the 'Moon'
Well known for her theatrical performances, Lady GaGa delivered another dramatic show on the stage of 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards. The artist, who dominated the winner list by taking home four gongs that Sunday night, had her feet chained to what seemed to be a replica of the moon. Introduced by host Selena Gomez, she sang her latest single "Marry the Night".
In addition to stealing attention with the outer-space set, GaGa also turned heads with her outfit. Rocking a high ponytail, the Mother Monster wore a maroon metallic ensemble and got a dramatic big frilled piece over her shoulder. She finished off her bizarre look by concealing her face under an oversized tilted hat.
The "Edge of Glory" singer then stripped off her outlandish outfit piece by piece. The new Yorker was applauded by the audience when throwing off her weird hat before climbing down the moon. She joined her shirtless male dancers wearing only a skimpy top and underpants.
GaGa won Best Female, Best Song, Best Video, and Biggest Fans during the star-studded ceremony which took place in Belfast, Northern Ireland. After accepting Best Female trophy from Hayden Panettiere, she bizarrely told her Little Monters, "I have had a lot of Botox and it is true."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7