MTV EMAs 2011: Chained Lady GaGa Sings 'Marry the Night' From the 'Moon'
Well known for her theatrical performances, Lady GaGa delivered another dramatic show on the stage of 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards. The artist, who dominated the winner list by taking home four gongs that Sunday night, had her feet chained to what seemed to be a replica of the moon. Introduced by host Selena Gomez, she sang her latest single "Marry the Night".
In addition to stealing attention with the outer-space set, GaGa also turned heads with her outfit. Rocking a high ponytail, the Mother Monster wore a maroon metallic ensemble and got a dramatic big frilled piece over her shoulder. She finished off her bizarre look by concealing her face under an oversized tilted hat.
The "Edge of Glory" singer then stripped off her outlandish outfit piece by piece. The new Yorker was applauded by the audience when throwing off her weird hat before climbing down the moon. She joined her shirtless male dancers wearing only a skimpy top and underpants.
GaGa won Best Female, Best Song, Best Video, and Biggest Fans during the star-studded ceremony which took place in Belfast, Northern Ireland. After accepting Best Female trophy from Hayden Panettiere, she bizarrely told her Little Monters, "I have had a lot of Botox and it is true."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson