MTV EMAs 2011: Chained Lady GaGa Sings 'Marry the Night' From the 'Moon'
Well known for her theatrical performances, Lady GaGa delivered another dramatic show on the stage of 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards. The artist, who dominated the winner list by taking home four gongs that Sunday night, had her feet chained to what seemed to be a replica of the moon. Introduced by host Selena Gomez, she sang her latest single "Marry the Night".
In addition to stealing attention with the outer-space set, GaGa also turned heads with her outfit. Rocking a high ponytail, the Mother Monster wore a maroon metallic ensemble and got a dramatic big frilled piece over her shoulder. She finished off her bizarre look by concealing her face under an oversized tilted hat.
The "Edge of Glory" singer then stripped off her outlandish outfit piece by piece. The new Yorker was applauded by the audience when throwing off her weird hat before climbing down the moon. She joined her shirtless male dancers wearing only a skimpy top and underpants.
GaGa won Best Female, Best Song, Best Video, and Biggest Fans during the star-studded ceremony which took place in Belfast, Northern Ireland. After accepting Best Female trophy from Hayden Panettiere, she bizarrely told her Little Monters, "I have had a lot of Botox and it is true."
More Lady GaGa News
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival