Lady GaGa Shoots 'Marry the Night' Music Video Under the Rain
Having a lot under her belt, Lady GaGa refuses to let bad weather halt production for her "Marry the Night" music video. In an on-set video taken by a fan on a location in Manhattan, the Mother Monster is seen braving the rain to shoot a scene on the hood of a car. She's wearing a bondage-esque outfit, sporting a bob hair-cut, and gyrating to the beat of the music.
During a fine day in NYC's Harlem neighborhood, GaGa is also seen filming a dancing scene. The pictures taken from the set see her donning a tube leather suit and blue lipstick, raising her paws up, crouching on the floor, and being lifted in the air by a male. Additionally, she's snapped sitting on a sheet-covered stool and wearing a red long-sleeved dress with padded shoulders.
Previously, GaGa was at the Snug Harbor Cultural Center in Staten Island for another shooting. The "Born This Way" hitmaker reportedly filmed her scenes behind a large wrap to keep it secret, but already a few tidbits were shared by those witnessing the production. The outlandish singer reportedly sported a thick, black eyeliner with her hair done up.
As for the extras, there were some posing as ballerinas and others wearing leopard print, bandages and hospital gowns. GaGa's mother Cynthia Germanotta reportedly came to the set to support her. Words are, the video shoot that day was wrapped with the shooting of a scene which had GaGa in a bathtub and a little girl strapped to a table.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3