Lady GaGa Shoots 'Marry the Night' Music Video Under the Rain
Having a lot under her belt, Lady GaGa refuses to let bad weather halt production for her "Marry the Night" music video. In an on-set video taken by a fan on a location in Manhattan, the Mother Monster is seen braving the rain to shoot a scene on the hood of a car. She's wearing a bondage-esque outfit, sporting a bob hair-cut, and gyrating to the beat of the music.
During a fine day in NYC's Harlem neighborhood, GaGa is also seen filming a dancing scene. The pictures taken from the set see her donning a tube leather suit and blue lipstick, raising her paws up, crouching on the floor, and being lifted in the air by a male. Additionally, she's snapped sitting on a sheet-covered stool and wearing a red long-sleeved dress with padded shoulders.
Previously, GaGa was at the Snug Harbor Cultural Center in Staten Island for another shooting. The "Born This Way" hitmaker reportedly filmed her scenes behind a large wrap to keep it secret, but already a few tidbits were shared by those witnessing the production. The outlandish singer reportedly sported a thick, black eyeliner with her hair done up.
As for the extras, there were some posing as ballerinas and others wearing leopard print, bandages and hospital gowns. GaGa's mother Cynthia Germanotta reportedly came to the set to support her. Words are, the video shoot that day was wrapped with the shooting of a scene which had GaGa in a bathtub and a little girl strapped to a table.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris