Video: Lady GaGa Debuts 'Marry the Night' at Formula One After-Party
Lady GaGa has given her Indian fans a special treat. On Sunday, October 30 night, the "Bad Romance" hitmaker took the stage at the Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort in Greater Noida as part of the Formula One after-party, and performed live for the first time her latest single, "Marry the Night".
The 25-year-old, who wore a white knee-length dress for the invite-only event, delivered an acoustic rendition of the fifth single from "Born This Way" in front of hundreds of fans. Keeping her promise to inject some Indian influence to her performance, she sang with the accompaniment of a sitar and piano.
The afterparty was hosted by Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal and restaurateur AD Singh's lounge-bar LAP. The Economic Times reported that other Bollywood stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Anil Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Imran Khan and Vijay Mallya were among the guests.
Before GaGa took the stage, Arjun told reporters that the singer had rehearsed for six hours for the gig. "We have the best performer in the house for the party! I saw her rehearsals and she has prepared the best," he gushed. "She has planned a nice single which she has never performed before. It's from her new album and she especially prepared for her fans here."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked