Video: Lady GaGa Debuts 'Marry the Night' at Formula One After-Party
Lady GaGa has given her Indian fans a special treat. On Sunday, October 30 night, the "Bad Romance" hitmaker took the stage at the Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort in Greater Noida as part of the Formula One after-party, and performed live for the first time her latest single, "Marry the Night".
The 25-year-old, who wore a white knee-length dress for the invite-only event, delivered an acoustic rendition of the fifth single from "Born This Way" in front of hundreds of fans. Keeping her promise to inject some Indian influence to her performance, she sang with the accompaniment of a sitar and piano.
The afterparty was hosted by Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal and restaurateur AD Singh's lounge-bar LAP. The Economic Times reported that other Bollywood stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Anil Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Imran Khan and Vijay Mallya were among the guests.
Before GaGa took the stage, Arjun told reporters that the singer had rehearsed for six hours for the gig. "We have the best performer in the house for the party! I saw her rehearsals and she has prepared the best," he gushed. "She has planned a nice single which she has never performed before. It's from her new album and she especially prepared for her fans here."
More Lady GaGa News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video