First Look at Ellen Page's Kitty Pryde in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
Thanks to director Bryan Singer, fans now can get a first look at another mutant featured in "X-Men: Days of Future Past". This time, Singer shares a picture of Ellen Page as Kitty Pryde a.k.a. phasing ability-possesed Shadowcat. In the fairly minimal-detailed pic, the "Inception" actress is seen donning brown leather jacket.
The core storyline of "Days of Future Past" will emphasize on how important the presence of the "Juno" star's character. Besides phasing, the mutant, who previously went by the name of Sprite, will be featured making good use of her teleportation ability to help the X-Men.
Singer has unveiled the first look at several characters in his upcoming film on his Twitter account. So far, fans have seen the first look at Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Patrick Stewart as older Charles Xavier, Shawn Ashmore as Bobby Drake/Iceman, Halle Berry as Storm and Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.
"Days of Future Past" will be based on Uncanny X-Men #141 and 142 back in 1981 during Chris Claremont and John Byrne's run. The story introduced the idea of an alternate future for the Marvel mutants that grew out of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants killing an important senator, leading to a future where all mutants are hunted by Sentinels.
Also starring Jennifer Lawrence and Michael Fassbender, the Marvel film is set to be released on July 18, 2014 in the United States.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert