First Look at Ellen Page's Kitty Pryde in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
Thanks to director Bryan Singer, fans now can get a first look at another mutant featured in "X-Men: Days of Future Past". This time, Singer shares a picture of Ellen Page as Kitty Pryde a.k.a. phasing ability-possesed Shadowcat. In the fairly minimal-detailed pic, the "Inception" actress is seen donning brown leather jacket.
The core storyline of "Days of Future Past" will emphasize on how important the presence of the "Juno" star's character. Besides phasing, the mutant, who previously went by the name of Sprite, will be featured making good use of her teleportation ability to help the X-Men.
Singer has unveiled the first look at several characters in his upcoming film on his Twitter account. So far, fans have seen the first look at Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Patrick Stewart as older Charles Xavier, Shawn Ashmore as Bobby Drake/Iceman, Halle Berry as Storm and Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.
"Days of Future Past" will be based on Uncanny X-Men #141 and 142 back in 1981 during Chris Claremont and John Byrne's run. The story introduced the idea of an alternate future for the Marvel mutants that grew out of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants killing an important senator, leading to a future where all mutants are hunted by Sentinels.
Also starring Jennifer Lawrence and Michael Fassbender, the Marvel film is set to be released on July 18, 2014 in the United States.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie