Ronnie Wood Denied Split Rumor by Going on a Date With Fiancee
Rocker Ronnie Wood moved to silence reports his relationship with Ana Arajuo is in crisis by stepping out together for a dinner date on Friday, February 11 as the Brazilian flashed a diamond ring on her wedding finger.
The Rolling Stones star was rumored to have ended his year-long romance with polo coach Araujo in a bid to reconcile with his ex-wife Jo Wood - just a month after their divorce was finalized. But the guitarist sent a clear message to the press on Friday night when he and his 31-year-old partner were seen at a dinner in London.
Araujo even sparked speculation they were set to take their relationship to the next level by showing off her sparkler to photographers as she and Wood left the pre-BAFTA Awards bash arm-in-arm.
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2