Ronnie Wood Denied Split Rumor by Going on a Date With Fiancee
Rocker Ronnie Wood moved to silence reports his relationship with Ana Arajuo is in crisis by stepping out together for a dinner date on Friday, February 11 as the Brazilian flashed a diamond ring on her wedding finger.
The Rolling Stones star was rumored to have ended his year-long romance with polo coach Araujo in a bid to reconcile with his ex-wife Jo Wood - just a month after their divorce was finalized. But the guitarist sent a clear message to the press on Friday night when he and his 31-year-old partner were seen at a dinner in London.
Araujo even sparked speculation they were set to take their relationship to the next level by showing off her sparkler to photographers as she and Wood left the pre-BAFTA Awards bash arm-in-arm.
More Ronnie Wood News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding