Ronnie Wood Denied Split Rumor by Going on a Date With Fiancee
Rocker Ronnie Wood moved to silence reports his relationship with Ana Arajuo is in crisis by stepping out together for a dinner date on Friday, February 11 as the Brazilian flashed a diamond ring on her wedding finger.
The Rolling Stones star was rumored to have ended his year-long romance with polo coach Araujo in a bid to reconcile with his ex-wife Jo Wood - just a month after their divorce was finalized. But the guitarist sent a clear message to the press on Friday night when he and his 31-year-old partner were seen at a dinner in London.
Araujo even sparked speculation they were set to take their relationship to the next level by showing off her sparkler to photographers as she and Wood left the pre-BAFTA Awards bash arm-in-arm.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3