Ronnie Wood Denied Split Rumor by Going on a Date With Fiancee
Rocker Ronnie Wood moved to silence reports his relationship with Ana Arajuo is in crisis by stepping out together for a dinner date on Friday, February 11 as the Brazilian flashed a diamond ring on her wedding finger.
The Rolling Stones star was rumored to have ended his year-long romance with polo coach Araujo in a bid to reconcile with his ex-wife Jo Wood - just a month after their divorce was finalized. But the guitarist sent a clear message to the press on Friday night when he and his 31-year-old partner were seen at a dinner in London.
Araujo even sparked speculation they were set to take their relationship to the next level by showing off her sparkler to photographers as she and Wood left the pre-BAFTA Awards bash arm-in-arm.
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos