Ronnie Wood Denied Split Rumor by Going on a Date With Fiancee
Rocker Ronnie Wood moved to silence reports his relationship with Ana Arajuo is in crisis by stepping out together for a dinner date on Friday, February 11 as the Brazilian flashed a diamond ring on her wedding finger.
The Rolling Stones star was rumored to have ended his year-long romance with polo coach Araujo in a bid to reconcile with his ex-wife Jo Wood - just a month after their divorce was finalized. But the guitarist sent a clear message to the press on Friday night when he and his 31-year-old partner were seen at a dinner in London.
Araujo even sparked speculation they were set to take their relationship to the next level by showing off her sparkler to photographers as she and Wood left the pre-BAFTA Awards bash arm-in-arm.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance