Billy Bob Thornton on Raw Diet During Thanksgiving
Hollywood star Billy Bob Thornton is eating only raw foods this Thanksgiving, November 25 after adopting a "ridiculous" diet consisting of fruit, vegetables and cereal. The actor admits he goes through phases where he will refuse to chow down on cooked meals in favor of surviving on a minimalist diet.
But he confesses eating so healthily has nothing to do with animal rights. He says, "I only eat raw food, it's beyond a vegan. It's ridiculous."
"I've done it off and on for years and years. So I'll go for a year and eat raw and then go back to the regular stuff," he explains. "I mean I don't have anything against butchering cows, it's not a moral thing. It's just a health thing. It allows me to do things I wanna do so I eat really healthy and it balances out the other things I like to do, like smoke."
And he insists his own dietary requirements won't have an impact on his family's traditional Thanksgiving meal on Thursday. He adds, "It really doesn't bother me to be around people with actual food. Everybody else in the family will have the regular meal, turkey, stuffing."
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert