Billy Bob Thornton on Raw Diet During Thanksgiving
Hollywood star Billy Bob Thornton is eating only raw foods this Thanksgiving, November 25 after adopting a "ridiculous" diet consisting of fruit, vegetables and cereal. The actor admits he goes through phases where he will refuse to chow down on cooked meals in favor of surviving on a minimalist diet.
But he confesses eating so healthily has nothing to do with animal rights. He says, "I only eat raw food, it's beyond a vegan. It's ridiculous."
"I've done it off and on for years and years. So I'll go for a year and eat raw and then go back to the regular stuff," he explains. "I mean I don't have anything against butchering cows, it's not a moral thing. It's just a health thing. It allows me to do things I wanna do so I eat really healthy and it balances out the other things I like to do, like smoke."
And he insists his own dietary requirements won't have an impact on his family's traditional Thanksgiving meal on Thursday. He adds, "It really doesn't bother me to be around people with actual food. Everybody else in the family will have the regular meal, turkey, stuffing."
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order