Billy Bob Thornton on Raw Diet During Thanksgiving
Hollywood star Billy Bob Thornton is eating only raw foods this Thanksgiving, November 25 after adopting a "ridiculous" diet consisting of fruit, vegetables and cereal. The actor admits he goes through phases where he will refuse to chow down on cooked meals in favor of surviving on a minimalist diet.
But he confesses eating so healthily has nothing to do with animal rights. He says, "I only eat raw food, it's beyond a vegan. It's ridiculous."
"I've done it off and on for years and years. So I'll go for a year and eat raw and then go back to the regular stuff," he explains. "I mean I don't have anything against butchering cows, it's not a moral thing. It's just a health thing. It allows me to do things I wanna do so I eat really healthy and it balances out the other things I like to do, like smoke."
And he insists his own dietary requirements won't have an impact on his family's traditional Thanksgiving meal on Thursday. He adds, "It really doesn't bother me to be around people with actual food. Everybody else in the family will have the regular meal, turkey, stuffing."
More Billy Bob Thornton News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell