Alice Cooper Defends President Obama Following Recent Negative Polls
Shock rocker Alice Cooper has urged Americans to ease up on their criticism of President Barack Obama ahead of the country's upcoming midterm elections on Tuesday, November 2. The Democrat's popularity has been dealt a heavy blow following a string of recent negative opinion polls, but Cooper is adamant Obama needs "another two years" in office to prove himself and fix America's ailing economy.
He tells Britain's "The Andrew Marr" show, "Everybody expects the president to have all the answers to everything, to the economy, to everything... you can't get one guy in there that knows everything. Everybody wants a quick fix on everything, especially the Americans. We like everything now and five minutes ago."
"He's two years into the election and I think you gotta give him another two years, to at least give him his four years to get things fixed. People vote for their wallet and they're not seeing any results so now of course they're threatening him on this level, the disapproval."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!