Alice Cooper Defends President Obama Following Recent Negative Polls
Shock rocker Alice Cooper has urged Americans to ease up on their criticism of President Barack Obama ahead of the country's upcoming midterm elections on Tuesday, November 2. The Democrat's popularity has been dealt a heavy blow following a string of recent negative opinion polls, but Cooper is adamant Obama needs "another two years" in office to prove himself and fix America's ailing economy.
He tells Britain's "The Andrew Marr" show, "Everybody expects the president to have all the answers to everything, to the economy, to everything... you can't get one guy in there that knows everything. Everybody wants a quick fix on everything, especially the Americans. We like everything now and five minutes ago."
"He's two years into the election and I think you gotta give him another two years, to at least give him his four years to get things fixed. People vote for their wallet and they're not seeing any results so now of course they're threatening him on this level, the disapproval."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story