Alice Cooper Defends President Obama Following Recent Negative Polls
Shock rocker Alice Cooper has urged Americans to ease up on their criticism of President Barack Obama ahead of the country's upcoming midterm elections on Tuesday, November 2. The Democrat's popularity has been dealt a heavy blow following a string of recent negative opinion polls, but Cooper is adamant Obama needs "another two years" in office to prove himself and fix America's ailing economy.
He tells Britain's "The Andrew Marr" show, "Everybody expects the president to have all the answers to everything, to the economy, to everything... you can't get one guy in there that knows everything. Everybody wants a quick fix on everything, especially the Americans. We like everything now and five minutes ago."
"He's two years into the election and I think you gotta give him another two years, to at least give him his four years to get things fixed. People vote for their wallet and they're not seeing any results so now of course they're threatening him on this level, the disapproval."
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'