Tyra Banks Granted Permanent Restraining Order Against 'Mentally Unstable' Fan
Model-turned-TV personality Tyra Banks has been granted a permanent restraining order against a fan she alleges has stalked her since 2006. The "America's Next Top Model" host asked a judge to grant her request for a protection order against Marten Williams, Jr., who she claims is a "mentally unstable celebrity stalker" who has harassed her and members of her family for four years.
In documents filed in Los Angeles, Banks alleged the 39 year old has a history of mental illness and believes "he killed George Bush Jr. and that Michael Jackson is alive and living in Long Beach". Banks also claims Williams, Jr. has bombarded her with "ominous frightening letters and items".
A judge previously ordered Williams, Jr., who was arrested for trespassing at Banks' Beverly Hills home earlier this month, to stay at least 100 yards away from the star and her family until a hearing on October 28 to determine if the temporary order would be made permanent. Williams has now been ordered to stay least 100 yards from Banks and her family for the next three years.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party