Tyra Banks Granted Permanent Restraining Order Against 'Mentally Unstable' Fan
Model-turned-TV personality Tyra Banks has been granted a permanent restraining order against a fan she alleges has stalked her since 2006. The "America's Next Top Model" host asked a judge to grant her request for a protection order against Marten Williams, Jr., who she claims is a "mentally unstable celebrity stalker" who has harassed her and members of her family for four years.
In documents filed in Los Angeles, Banks alleged the 39 year old has a history of mental illness and believes "he killed George Bush Jr. and that Michael Jackson is alive and living in Long Beach". Banks also claims Williams, Jr. has bombarded her with "ominous frightening letters and items".
A judge previously ordered Williams, Jr., who was arrested for trespassing at Banks' Beverly Hills home earlier this month, to stay at least 100 yards away from the star and her family until a hearing on October 28 to determine if the temporary order would be made permanent. Williams has now been ordered to stay least 100 yards from Banks and her family for the next three years.
More Tyra Banks News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly