Tyra Banks Granted Permanent Restraining Order Against 'Mentally Unstable' Fan
Model-turned-TV personality Tyra Banks has been granted a permanent restraining order against a fan she alleges has stalked her since 2006. The "America's Next Top Model" host asked a judge to grant her request for a protection order against Marten Williams, Jr., who she claims is a "mentally unstable celebrity stalker" who has harassed her and members of her family for four years.
In documents filed in Los Angeles, Banks alleged the 39 year old has a history of mental illness and believes "he killed George Bush Jr. and that Michael Jackson is alive and living in Long Beach". Banks also claims Williams, Jr. has bombarded her with "ominous frightening letters and items".
A judge previously ordered Williams, Jr., who was arrested for trespassing at Banks' Beverly Hills home earlier this month, to stay at least 100 yards away from the star and her family until a hearing on October 28 to determine if the temporary order would be made permanent. Williams has now been ordered to stay least 100 yards from Banks and her family for the next three years.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris