Yaya DaCosta Collects Her Action-Figure Likenesses
Actress Yaya DaCosta has committed to collecting her doll and action-figure likenesses from the film and TV projects she's involved with. The "Ugly Betty" star can't wait to get her hands on her "Tron Legacy" doll, so she can add it to her small collection of toys.
She says, "In 'Tron', I play one of the Sirens in the beginning of the film... and we look like rubber action figures. They actually made an action figure of my character but I don't have it yet. I'm gonna get it and it's awesome. I'll just put it on my shelf of action figures."
"I actually have a doll from the set of 'Ugly Betty' - as Vanessa Williams' daughter - so I think I'm gonna accumulate these dolls of characters. They look nothing like me, but it's more of a joke than anything."
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash