Yaya DaCosta Collects Her Action-Figure Likenesses
Actress Yaya DaCosta has committed to collecting her doll and action-figure likenesses from the film and TV projects she's involved with. The "Ugly Betty" star can't wait to get her hands on her "Tron Legacy" doll, so she can add it to her small collection of toys.
She says, "In 'Tron', I play one of the Sirens in the beginning of the film... and we look like rubber action figures. They actually made an action figure of my character but I don't have it yet. I'm gonna get it and it's awesome. I'll just put it on my shelf of action figures."
"I actually have a doll from the set of 'Ugly Betty' - as Vanessa Williams' daughter - so I think I'm gonna accumulate these dolls of characters. They look nothing like me, but it's more of a joke than anything."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'