Yaya DaCosta Collects Her Action-Figure Likenesses
Actress Yaya DaCosta has committed to collecting her doll and action-figure likenesses from the film and TV projects she's involved with. The "Ugly Betty" star can't wait to get her hands on her "Tron Legacy" doll, so she can add it to her small collection of toys.
She says, "In 'Tron', I play one of the Sirens in the beginning of the film... and we look like rubber action figures. They actually made an action figure of my character but I don't have it yet. I'm gonna get it and it's awesome. I'll just put it on my shelf of action figures."
"I actually have a doll from the set of 'Ugly Betty' - as Vanessa Williams' daughter - so I think I'm gonna accumulate these dolls of characters. They look nothing like me, but it's more of a joke than anything."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame