Yaya DaCosta Collects Her Action-Figure Likenesses
Actress Yaya DaCosta has committed to collecting her doll and action-figure likenesses from the film and TV projects she's involved with. The "Ugly Betty" star can't wait to get her hands on her "Tron Legacy" doll, so she can add it to her small collection of toys.
She says, "In 'Tron', I play one of the Sirens in the beginning of the film... and we look like rubber action figures. They actually made an action figure of my character but I don't have it yet. I'm gonna get it and it's awesome. I'll just put it on my shelf of action figures."
"I actually have a doll from the set of 'Ugly Betty' - as Vanessa Williams' daughter - so I think I'm gonna accumulate these dolls of characters. They look nothing like me, but it's more of a joke than anything."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy