Todd Bridges Owns Gary Coleman's Paperwork Excluding Parents
A planned funeral for tragic actor Gary Coleman may never take place, according to the star's TV brother Todd Bridges - because the "Diff'rent Strokes" star didn't want a big send off. Reports suggest the actor, who died last week will be buried in Sandy, Utah on either Friday or Saturday, but Bridges is convinced the uncertainty over the details suggests there's a family battle over whether or not to stage a funeral at all.
The actor insists he has paperwork that suggests his friend didn't want a funeral. He says, "Gary didn't want a funeral. We have paperwork and we will bring it out soon that will show what his wishes were." Bridges reveals Coleman's final wishes exclude his estranged parents: "The people who weren't defending him when he was alive and they're sure not gonna defend him when he's passed away."
The actor reveals he saw the bad blood between Coleman and his parents when the two stars were playing brothers on TV. He tells news show Entertainment Tonight, "He was really sick, rejecting a kidney, throwing up and he was forced to work... If your kid's on a set throwing up, you keep him working?"
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story