Rep: Anna Friel Not Romancing Joseph Cross
A rep for Anna Friel has denied reports of a romance between the star and Joseph Cross - just a month after the actress insisted photos of her kissing the young actor had been "manipulated". Friel, who is in a longterm relationship with "Harry Potter" star David Thewlis, sparked speculation of an affair after she was pictured in December 2009 embracing Cross, who she shared the stage with in a West End production of "Breakfast at Tiffany's".
She put the rumors to rest by declaring Cross was just a co-star, insisting, "He gave me a kiss and was, like, 'Hello, darling' and they made a story about it. I'm very tactile. They always manipulate things." The pair once again fueled gossip on Saturday, April 3 when they were snapped enjoying a day out in Los Angeles - but Friel's spokesperson maintains their relationship is platonic.
The rep says, "Anna and Joseph are just good friends. The play they were working on together finished several months ago but they still keep in touch. I don't want to comment any further."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special