Rep: Anna Friel Not Romancing Joseph Cross
A rep for Anna Friel has denied reports of a romance between the star and Joseph Cross - just a month after the actress insisted photos of her kissing the young actor had been "manipulated". Friel, who is in a longterm relationship with "Harry Potter" star David Thewlis, sparked speculation of an affair after she was pictured in December 2009 embracing Cross, who she shared the stage with in a West End production of "Breakfast at Tiffany's".
She put the rumors to rest by declaring Cross was just a co-star, insisting, "He gave me a kiss and was, like, 'Hello, darling' and they made a story about it. I'm very tactile. They always manipulate things." The pair once again fueled gossip on Saturday, April 3 when they were snapped enjoying a day out in Los Angeles - but Friel's spokesperson maintains their relationship is platonic.
The rep says, "Anna and Joseph are just good friends. The play they were working on together finished several months ago but they still keep in touch. I don't want to comment any further."
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs