Rep: Anna Friel Not Romancing Joseph Cross
A rep for Anna Friel has denied reports of a romance between the star and Joseph Cross - just a month after the actress insisted photos of her kissing the young actor had been "manipulated". Friel, who is in a longterm relationship with "Harry Potter" star David Thewlis, sparked speculation of an affair after she was pictured in December 2009 embracing Cross, who she shared the stage with in a West End production of "Breakfast at Tiffany's".
She put the rumors to rest by declaring Cross was just a co-star, insisting, "He gave me a kiss and was, like, 'Hello, darling' and they made a story about it. I'm very tactile. They always manipulate things." The pair once again fueled gossip on Saturday, April 3 when they were snapped enjoying a day out in Los Angeles - but Friel's spokesperson maintains their relationship is platonic.
The rep says, "Anna and Joseph are just good friends. The play they were working on together finished several months ago but they still keep in touch. I don't want to comment any further."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal