Fergie Took a Tumble at Black Eyed Peas' Concert
Pop star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie was left red-faced at a Black Eyed Peas' concert on Wednesday, March 24 when she slipped and fell to the floor. The band was performing their track "Let's Get It Started" in Kansas City, Missouri when Fergie, dressed in a futuristic robot costume, lost her footing and landed faced down on her hands and knees.
But the star refused to let the mishap throw her off key - she jumped straight back to her feet and continued singing the song with her bandmates.
Black Eyed Peas began their traveling show on February 4 at Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA. The Hip-Hop group will make their last stop next month, on April 11 at Vancouver, B.C's GM Place. After a short break, the tour is going to resume in May with live concerts across Europe.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame