Fergie Took a Tumble at Black Eyed Peas' Concert
Pop star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie was left red-faced at a Black Eyed Peas' concert on Wednesday, March 24 when she slipped and fell to the floor. The band was performing their track "Let's Get It Started" in Kansas City, Missouri when Fergie, dressed in a futuristic robot costume, lost her footing and landed faced down on her hands and knees.
But the star refused to let the mishap throw her off key - she jumped straight back to her feet and continued singing the song with her bandmates.
Black Eyed Peas began their traveling show on February 4 at Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA. The Hip-Hop group will make their last stop next month, on April 11 at Vancouver, B.C's GM Place. After a short break, the tour is going to resume in May with live concerts across Europe.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'