Fergie Took a Tumble at Black Eyed Peas' Concert
Pop star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie was left red-faced at a Black Eyed Peas' concert on Wednesday, March 24 when she slipped and fell to the floor. The band was performing their track "Let's Get It Started" in Kansas City, Missouri when Fergie, dressed in a futuristic robot costume, lost her footing and landed faced down on her hands and knees.
But the star refused to let the mishap throw her off key - she jumped straight back to her feet and continued singing the song with her bandmates.
Black Eyed Peas began their traveling show on February 4 at Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA. The Hip-Hop group will make their last stop next month, on April 11 at Vancouver, B.C's GM Place. After a short break, the tour is going to resume in May with live concerts across Europe.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes