Fergie Took a Tumble at Black Eyed Peas' Concert
Pop star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie was left red-faced at a Black Eyed Peas' concert on Wednesday, March 24 when she slipped and fell to the floor. The band was performing their track "Let's Get It Started" in Kansas City, Missouri when Fergie, dressed in a futuristic robot costume, lost her footing and landed faced down on her hands and knees.
But the star refused to let the mishap throw her off key - she jumped straight back to her feet and continued singing the song with her bandmates.
Black Eyed Peas began their traveling show on February 4 at Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA. The Hip-Hop group will make their last stop next month, on April 11 at Vancouver, B.C's GM Place. After a short break, the tour is going to resume in May with live concerts across Europe.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March