Video: Beyonce and Jay-Z Kick Off Grammys With Steamy Performance of 'Drunk in Love'
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z opened the 2014 Grammy Awards, which is currently being held on Los Angeles' Staples Center. The couple delivered the first live performance of their new collaboration, "Drunk in Love".
Beyonce and her husband managed to steal the spotlight with the steamy performance. The diva, who looked stunning in a sexy one piece, sang the song on a spinning chair before Jay-Z joined her onstage. The two stars then danced together and gave each other a big hug before leaving the stage.
The performance marked Bey and Jay-Z's first time to take the stage at an awards show since 2003, when they appeared together to sing "Crazy in Love" at the MTV VMAs.
Lorde was also among performers who have been enlisted to perform at the Grammys. Making her Grammy debut, the New Zealand native donned a sleeveless white top when treating the crowd with a haunting rendition of her breakthrough single "Royals".
Other artists who have so far taken the stage at the event include Katy Perry who sang her "Dark Horse", Robin Thicke who was joined by Chicago to perform "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?" and "Saturday in the Park" before singing his own hit "Blurred Lines", and Taylor Swift who played her piano as she performed "All Too Well". More A-list musicians will perform later tonight.
Beyonce and Jay-Z:
Robin Thicke and Chicago:
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic