Video: Beyonce and Jay-Z Kick Off Grammys With Steamy Performance of 'Drunk in Love'
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z opened the 2014 Grammy Awards, which is currently being held on Los Angeles' Staples Center. The couple delivered the first live performance of their new collaboration, "Drunk in Love".
Beyonce and her husband managed to steal the spotlight with the steamy performance. The diva, who looked stunning in a sexy one piece, sang the song on a spinning chair before Jay-Z joined her onstage. The two stars then danced together and gave each other a big hug before leaving the stage.
The performance marked Bey and Jay-Z's first time to take the stage at an awards show since 2003, when they appeared together to sing "Crazy in Love" at the MTV VMAs.
Lorde was also among performers who have been enlisted to perform at the Grammys. Making her Grammy debut, the New Zealand native donned a sleeveless white top when treating the crowd with a haunting rendition of her breakthrough single "Royals".
Other artists who have so far taken the stage at the event include Katy Perry who sang her "Dark Horse", Robin Thicke who was joined by Chicago to perform "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?" and "Saturday in the Park" before singing his own hit "Blurred Lines", and Taylor Swift who played her piano as she performed "All Too Well". More A-list musicians will perform later tonight.
Beyonce and Jay-Z:
Robin Thicke and Chicago:
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?