Grammy Awards 2014: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Chrissy Teigen Steal the Show on Red Carpet
The red carpet of the 56th Annual Grammy Awards was crowded with music beauties who took the spotlight with their stunning looks. Among those making a statement with their fashion was Katy Perry, who was joined by her brother David Hudson at the event.
The "Roar" hitmaker donned a Valentino Couture dress which had a sheer top and note-printed skirt. She arranged her hair in an updo. "Here come the HUDSONS," so she tweeted on her way to the Staples Center in Los Angeles that Sunday night, January 26.
Taylor Swift literally shone in a sparkling silver Gucci gown. "It's so scratchy, I love it," she told Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet, jokingly adding, "I think it's bulletproof! It's really heavy and all the things that you would expect it to be. It's like a suit of armor."
Chrissy Teigen also stole the show as she hit the red carpet in a gleaming gold Johanna Johnson gown with low cut neckline. She was all smiles when posing next to her musician husband John Legend, who suited up for the special occasion.
Colbie Caillat was red hot in an Ezra Santos dress that showed her back. She completed the long-trail gown with Claude Morady 1930s vintage diamonds and Jimmy Choo shoes. Red was also a choice for some other celebrities like Miranda Lambert and Pink, who came with their spouses, Blake Shelton and Carey Hart respectively.
Paris Hilton went sexy in a white Christina Milani dress that flaunted her back. Ariana Grande looked feminine in a strapless floral gown by Dolce & Gabbana and wore her hair in her usual half-up, half-down style. Madonna and her eight-year-old son David, meanwhile, wore matching suits.
The 2014 Grammy Awards is hosted by LL Cool J and aired live on CBS starting at 8 P.M. ET/PT. Katy Perry, Madonna, Lorde, Robin Thicke as well as early winner Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are billed to perform at the star-studded gala.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2