Video: Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar Team Up to Perform at Grammys
Rock band Imagine Dragons joined forces with rapper Kendrick Lamar for one of the most amazing performances at the 2014 Grammys. Their set opened with the rockers, wearing all-white, singing their "Radioactive" on the smoke-filled stage.
Lamar, who wore white hoodies, then joined the band for an energetic performance of his "m.A.A.d City". The audience members were enjoying the performance. Taylor Swift was even spotted dancing to the music in the middle of the crowd.
That night, Pink also hit the stage at the event. She showed off her acrobatic side by dancing upside down while singing her hit "Try". She then shared the stage with Fun.'s Nate Ruess to belt out their collaboration single "Just Give Me a Reason".
Meanwhile, Daft Punk, who won the coveted Album of the Year for their "Random Access Memories", performed their "Get Lucky" with some help from Pharrell Williams, Nile Rodgers and Stevie Wonder.
Another unforgettable performance was from Paul McCartney, who ended up performing with fellow former member of The Beatles, Ringo Starr. The duo reunited to perform McCartney's "Queenie Eye".
Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar:
Pink and Nate Ruess:
Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr:
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash