Video: Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar Team Up to Perform at Grammys
Rock band Imagine Dragons joined forces with rapper Kendrick Lamar for one of the most amazing performances at the 2014 Grammys. Their set opened with the rockers, wearing all-white, singing their "Radioactive" on the smoke-filled stage.
Lamar, who wore white hoodies, then joined the band for an energetic performance of his "m.A.A.d City". The audience members were enjoying the performance. Taylor Swift was even spotted dancing to the music in the middle of the crowd.
That night, Pink also hit the stage at the event. She showed off her acrobatic side by dancing upside down while singing her hit "Try". She then shared the stage with Fun.'s Nate Ruess to belt out their collaboration single "Just Give Me a Reason".
Meanwhile, Daft Punk, who won the coveted Album of the Year for their "Random Access Memories", performed their "Get Lucky" with some help from Pharrell Williams, Nile Rodgers and Stevie Wonder.
Another unforgettable performance was from Paul McCartney, who ended up performing with fellow former member of The Beatles, Ringo Starr. The duo reunited to perform McCartney's "Queenie Eye".
Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar:
Pink and Nate Ruess:
Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr:
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special