Video: Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar Team Up to Perform at Grammys
Rock band Imagine Dragons joined forces with rapper Kendrick Lamar for one of the most amazing performances at the 2014 Grammys. Their set opened with the rockers, wearing all-white, singing their "Radioactive" on the smoke-filled stage.
Lamar, who wore white hoodies, then joined the band for an energetic performance of his "m.A.A.d City". The audience members were enjoying the performance. Taylor Swift was even spotted dancing to the music in the middle of the crowd.
That night, Pink also hit the stage at the event. She showed off her acrobatic side by dancing upside down while singing her hit "Try". She then shared the stage with Fun.'s Nate Ruess to belt out their collaboration single "Just Give Me a Reason".
Meanwhile, Daft Punk, who won the coveted Album of the Year for their "Random Access Memories", performed their "Get Lucky" with some help from Pharrell Williams, Nile Rodgers and Stevie Wonder.
Another unforgettable performance was from Paul McCartney, who ended up performing with fellow former member of The Beatles, Ringo Starr. The duo reunited to perform McCartney's "Queenie Eye".
Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar:
Pink and Nate Ruess:
Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr:
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour