Jennifer Aniston Reportedly Pushes Back Wedding Date Because of Brad Pitt
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are said moving back their wedding date because of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's nuptials. In a new issue of Us Magazine which will be available on Friday, May 3, sources reveal that Jennifer and her fiance delay their big day to avoid overlap with Brad's wedding with the "Salt" actress.
"She does not want her day associated with them," an insider says. The insider explains that Jennifer originally wanted to move the date up, but "Justin got weirded out by all the rushing." The insider adds that the couple has put the wedding on hold. "Nothing has happened on that front in a month," the insider says.
According to another source, Jennifer, who juggled her time between decorating her new house with Justin and finishing the filming of her new movie, is stressed out because of her activities. The source says, "She has been cranky from this stress. Justin's never seen her like this."
In other news, the "Wanderlust" actress has shared a tip to keep her body fit and have a calm mind. During a celebration for Mandy Ingber's yoga book release on Tuesday, April 30, the 44-year-old actress said that doing yoga gave her many benefits.
The actress, who is busy planning her wedding, told E! News, "Yoga kind of helps you prepare for everything, honestly. It's like meditation. It sort of just allows anything that's coming at you at the end of the day to be kind of doable."
When she was asked about her secret of finding her special one, Jennifer answered that she did not know. "If I knew that, it wouldn't have taken me so darn long!" she said.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special