Taylor Swift Bares Cleavage, Julianne Hough Goes Sparkling on 2013 PCAs Red Carpet
Wednesday, January 9 became a big night when a host of Hollywood stars were flocking the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles to attend the 2013 People's Choice Awards. Going high-fashion on the red carpet, the likes of Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Chloe Moretz and Olivia Munn stole the limelight as they arrived at the venue.
Country cutie Swift became the belle of the ball with her flawless look as always. The "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" hitmaker flaunted her inner goddess persona in an elegant floor-length white dress that exposed her slim figure. With a plunging neckline, the songstress looked sexy as she bared her cleavage and posed for the photographers.
Swift didn't opt for too many accessories to finish off her gorgeous look. She just rocked a pair of big cyan earrings and arranged her blond hair into a simple do to team her mermaid dress. Keeping it simple, the singer, who's up for Favorite Song of the Year, Favorite Female Artist, and Favorite Country Artist awards, sported smokey eye makeup and pale-colored lipstick.
In contrary to Swift who stepped out in a simple-but-chic look, Hough opted to go with an eye-catchy number. With messy-styled short hair, the blond beauty looked gorgeous in a Tony Ward Couture dress which was studded with sparkling gems all over it. She paired the girlie frock with silver Guiseppe Zanotti shoes.
Also stealing the attention on the red carpet was Moretz, who brought color with her shocking yellow mini dress with flower motives. Munn, meanwhile, looked stylish in a white dress with black pattern detailing that matched her raven hair. On the other hand, Kaley Cuoco kept it girlie in a nude-colored midi dress that she teamed with a pair of pastel shoes.
Among other celebrities spotted on the red carpet were Lea Michele who bared her legs in a gorgeous skintight mini dress, Jason Aldean who oozed his country musician persona in a leather jacket and cowboy hat, as well as Stephen Amell and J.D. Pardo who opted to go with formal look in their tailored suits.
The 39th Annual People's Choice Awards has "The Big Bang Theory" star Cuoco returning as the host. The star-studded show, which is the only major awards show voted on entirely by the public, would have Demi Lovato and Faith Hill as the musical performers.
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors