'American Idol' Bosses Call Reporting on Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey Feud 'Inaccurate'
"American Idol" producers have spoken up following the much blown-out feud between Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey. In a statement, the show's execs claim, "Despite all the accusations and media speculation - much of which is inaccurate - production is going extremely well today and the judges are focused on finding the best talent here in Baton Rouge."
Singing praise for the current judges, the producers add, "This is one of the best, most passionate, dynamic and invested judging panels we've ever had." They further gush, "We love and support all of the judges and the fantastic work they are doing, and we can't imagine a better group to find the next American Idol."
Nicki was recently caught on a video snapping at fellow judge Mariah during the auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina. "I told them, I'm not f***in' putting up with her f***in' highness over there," she ranted. The production was wrapped up earlier that day, but resumed the next day.
On "The View", host Barbara Walters revealed that Mariah told her Nicki threatened to shoot the wife of Nick Cannon. "Nicki walked off the set and multiple people heard Nicki say, 'If I had a gun I would shoot the b***h'," Barbara told her audience.
The Harajuku Barbie later addressed the claim made by Barbara as tweeting, "I don't call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet. Never needed an army. God is good. Insecurity is as cruel as the grave." She continued, "I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we've had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake