Mariah Carey: Nicki Minaj Threatened to Shoot Me
Mariah Carey has just confirmed that there was a feud between her and fellow "American Idol" judge Nicki Minaj during the first audition round in Charlotte, North Carolina. "The View" host Barbara Walters said on the show Thursday, October 4 that she spoke to Carey and that the singer told her Minaj has threatened her life.
"Nicki walked off the set and multiple people heard Nicki say, 'If I had a gun I would shoot the b***h'," Walters told her audience. Carey has since hired extra security for safety measure. Carey has also told Walters that Minaj "has not apologized, but they have since been at meetings with producers and judges." After the meeting Minaj warned them that they may be fighting again.
Walters has extended an invitation to Minaj to appear on "The View" and explain her side of story. However, the rapper tweeted, "I don't call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet. Never needed an army. God is good. Insecurity is as cruel as the grave." She added, "I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we've had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn."
More Mariah Carey News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'