Video: Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey Fighting During 'American Idol' Auditions
Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey's reported feud is apparently true after all. Just weeks after dodging the rumor saying they didn't get along on "American Idol" set, the two female judges got into a heated argument during the auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina on Tuesday, October 2.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the Young Money femcee was caught swearing at the "We Belong Together" songstress. "I told them, I'm not f***in' putting up with her f***in' highness over there," she said. The "Starships" hitmaker reportedly also threatened Carey, "I'm gonna knock you out."
According to the site, the fight started as Minaj and Carey disagreed about a contestant's performance. A source, meanwhile, told MouthtoEars that the raptress walked off the set because Carey kept "making jabs at her." After Minaj was convinced to come back, Carey called her a b***h, prompting Minaj to cuss Carey out. Producers reportedly ended the auditions that night so the two female judges could cool down.
Back in September, Minaj and Carey were hit with feud rumor just a day after they started filming "Idol" season 12. Denying the story, the wife of Nick Cannon said at the time, "How are we gonna feud in two days? I think a feud takes a little longer."
Unfortunately your browser does not support Iframes.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers