Video: Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey Fighting During 'American Idol' Auditions
Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey's reported feud is apparently true after all. Just weeks after dodging the rumor saying they didn't get along on "American Idol" set, the two female judges got into a heated argument during the auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina on Tuesday, October 2.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the Young Money femcee was caught swearing at the "We Belong Together" songstress. "I told them, I'm not f***in' putting up with her f***in' highness over there," she said. The "Starships" hitmaker reportedly also threatened Carey, "I'm gonna knock you out."
According to the site, the fight started as Minaj and Carey disagreed about a contestant's performance. A source, meanwhile, told MouthtoEars that the raptress walked off the set because Carey kept "making jabs at her." After Minaj was convinced to come back, Carey called her a b***h, prompting Minaj to cuss Carey out. Producers reportedly ended the auditions that night so the two female judges could cool down.
Back in September, Minaj and Carey were hit with feud rumor just a day after they started filming "Idol" season 12. Denying the story, the wife of Nick Cannon said at the time, "How are we gonna feud in two days? I think a feud takes a little longer."
Unfortunately your browser does not support Iframes.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!