Selena Gomez Reveals Name of Miscarried Sister in Belated Christmas Greetings
A little more than a week after her mother suffered a miscarriage, Selena Gomez broke her silence over the family tragedy. On Monday, December 26, the "Monte Carlo" actress sent belated Christmas greetings to her fans and revealed the name her family gave to the lost baby girl.
"Belated Merry Christmas everybody..," the 19-year-old began her note. "I can't thank you enough for all of your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate every one of you.. I love you all so much and we hope you and your family had a beautiful Christmas!" At the end, she signed the message, "Love, Me, Momma, Brian and our guardian angel Scarlett."
Selena first informed her fans that she's going to be a big sister a day after Thanksgiving. Three weeks after the announcement, on November 16, the "Who Says" singer canceled two of her holiday-themed concerts because her mother, Mandy, has miscarried. The baby would have been her mother's first child with her stepfather Brian Teefey.
More Selena Gomez News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal