Selena Gomez Reveals Name of Miscarried Sister in Belated Christmas Greetings
A little more than a week after her mother suffered a miscarriage, Selena Gomez broke her silence over the family tragedy. On Monday, December 26, the "Monte Carlo" actress sent belated Christmas greetings to her fans and revealed the name her family gave to the lost baby girl.
"Belated Merry Christmas everybody..," the 19-year-old began her note. "I can't thank you enough for all of your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate every one of you.. I love you all so much and we hope you and your family had a beautiful Christmas!" At the end, she signed the message, "Love, Me, Momma, Brian and our guardian angel Scarlett."
Selena first informed her fans that she's going to be a big sister a day after Thanksgiving. Three weeks after the announcement, on November 16, the "Who Says" singer canceled two of her holiday-themed concerts because her mother, Mandy, has miscarried. The baby would have been her mother's first child with her stepfather Brian Teefey.
More Selena Gomez News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November