Selena Gomez Reveals Name of Miscarried Sister in Belated Christmas Greetings
A little more than a week after her mother suffered a miscarriage, Selena Gomez broke her silence over the family tragedy. On Monday, December 26, the "Monte Carlo" actress sent belated Christmas greetings to her fans and revealed the name her family gave to the lost baby girl.
"Belated Merry Christmas everybody..," the 19-year-old began her note. "I can't thank you enough for all of your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate every one of you.. I love you all so much and we hope you and your family had a beautiful Christmas!" At the end, she signed the message, "Love, Me, Momma, Brian and our guardian angel Scarlett."
Selena first informed her fans that she's going to be a big sister a day after Thanksgiving. Three weeks after the announcement, on November 16, the "Who Says" singer canceled two of her holiday-themed concerts because her mother, Mandy, has miscarried. The baby would have been her mother's first child with her stepfather Brian Teefey.
More Selena Gomez News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'