Selena Gomez Reveals Name of Miscarried Sister in Belated Christmas Greetings
A little more than a week after her mother suffered a miscarriage, Selena Gomez broke her silence over the family tragedy. On Monday, December 26, the "Monte Carlo" actress sent belated Christmas greetings to her fans and revealed the name her family gave to the lost baby girl.
"Belated Merry Christmas everybody..," the 19-year-old began her note. "I can't thank you enough for all of your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate every one of you.. I love you all so much and we hope you and your family had a beautiful Christmas!" At the end, she signed the message, "Love, Me, Momma, Brian and our guardian angel Scarlett."
Selena first informed her fans that she's going to be a big sister a day after Thanksgiving. Three weeks after the announcement, on November 16, the "Who Says" singer canceled two of her holiday-themed concerts because her mother, Mandy, has miscarried. The baby would have been her mother's first child with her stepfather Brian Teefey.
More Selena Gomez News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season