First Look at Wilmer Valderrama on 'Are You There, Chelsea?'
Wilmer Valderrama will reunite with his former "That '70s Show" co-star Laura Prepon on "Are You There, Chelsea?". The twosome are seen exchanging a flirtatious smile in a first look (via TV Guide) of Valderrama's guest-starring appearance.
The Fez of "That '70s Show" is cast as a minor league baseball player who has a romantic relationship with Prepon's cocktail-waitress character, Chelsea Newman. "Wilmer comes into the bar and totally throws me for a loop. We have a couple of kissing scenes, which was really weird for us," the actress shared details of their scene.
Meanwhile, two newly-released promo videos of the upcoming sitcom give more highlights on Chelsea and her sister Sloan, who is portrayed by Chelsea Handler. Though having different opinions about dating each other's ex-boyfriend, the two sisters are still bonding on other occasions.
Based on Handler's book "Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea", the new comedy series follows young, strong-willed Chelsea and different types of people surrounding her who make her life more interesting. The show will debut Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 8:30 P.M. on NBC.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video