First Look at Wilmer Valderrama on 'Are You There, Chelsea?'
Wilmer Valderrama will reunite with his former "That '70s Show" co-star Laura Prepon on "Are You There, Chelsea?". The twosome are seen exchanging a flirtatious smile in a first look (via TV Guide) of Valderrama's guest-starring appearance.
The Fez of "That '70s Show" is cast as a minor league baseball player who has a romantic relationship with Prepon's cocktail-waitress character, Chelsea Newman. "Wilmer comes into the bar and totally throws me for a loop. We have a couple of kissing scenes, which was really weird for us," the actress shared details of their scene.
Meanwhile, two newly-released promo videos of the upcoming sitcom give more highlights on Chelsea and her sister Sloan, who is portrayed by Chelsea Handler. Though having different opinions about dating each other's ex-boyfriend, the two sisters are still bonding on other occasions.
Based on Handler's book "Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea", the new comedy series follows young, strong-willed Chelsea and different types of people surrounding her who make her life more interesting. The show will debut Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 8:30 P.M. on NBC.
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters