First Look at Wilmer Valderrama on 'Are You There, Chelsea?'
Wilmer Valderrama will reunite with his former "That '70s Show" co-star Laura Prepon on "Are You There, Chelsea?". The twosome are seen exchanging a flirtatious smile in a first look (via TV Guide) of Valderrama's guest-starring appearance.
The Fez of "That '70s Show" is cast as a minor league baseball player who has a romantic relationship with Prepon's cocktail-waitress character, Chelsea Newman. "Wilmer comes into the bar and totally throws me for a loop. We have a couple of kissing scenes, which was really weird for us," the actress shared details of their scene.
Meanwhile, two newly-released promo videos of the upcoming sitcom give more highlights on Chelsea and her sister Sloan, who is portrayed by Chelsea Handler. Though having different opinions about dating each other's ex-boyfriend, the two sisters are still bonding on other occasions.
Based on Handler's book "Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea", the new comedy series follows young, strong-willed Chelsea and different types of people surrounding her who make her life more interesting. The show will debut Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 8:30 P.M. on NBC.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri