First Look at Wilmer Valderrama on 'Are You There, Chelsea?'
Wilmer Valderrama will reunite with his former "That '70s Show" co-star Laura Prepon on "Are You There, Chelsea?". The twosome are seen exchanging a flirtatious smile in a first look (via TV Guide) of Valderrama's guest-starring appearance.
The Fez of "That '70s Show" is cast as a minor league baseball player who has a romantic relationship with Prepon's cocktail-waitress character, Chelsea Newman. "Wilmer comes into the bar and totally throws me for a loop. We have a couple of kissing scenes, which was really weird for us," the actress shared details of their scene.
Meanwhile, two newly-released promo videos of the upcoming sitcom give more highlights on Chelsea and her sister Sloan, who is portrayed by Chelsea Handler. Though having different opinions about dating each other's ex-boyfriend, the two sisters are still bonding on other occasions.
Based on Handler's book "Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea", the new comedy series follows young, strong-willed Chelsea and different types of people surrounding her who make her life more interesting. The show will debut Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 8:30 P.M. on NBC.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life