First Look at Wilmer Valderrama on 'Are You There, Chelsea?'
Wilmer Valderrama will reunite with his former "That '70s Show" co-star Laura Prepon on "Are You There, Chelsea?". The twosome are seen exchanging a flirtatious smile in a first look (via TV Guide) of Valderrama's guest-starring appearance.
The Fez of "That '70s Show" is cast as a minor league baseball player who has a romantic relationship with Prepon's cocktail-waitress character, Chelsea Newman. "Wilmer comes into the bar and totally throws me for a loop. We have a couple of kissing scenes, which was really weird for us," the actress shared details of their scene.
Meanwhile, two newly-released promo videos of the upcoming sitcom give more highlights on Chelsea and her sister Sloan, who is portrayed by Chelsea Handler. Though having different opinions about dating each other's ex-boyfriend, the two sisters are still bonding on other occasions.
Based on Handler's book "Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea", the new comedy series follows young, strong-willed Chelsea and different types of people surrounding her who make her life more interesting. The show will debut Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 8:30 P.M. on NBC.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer