Selena Gomez Reveals She's Going to Be a Big Sister
Selena Gomez has one baby news to share, but it is not involving her boyfriend Justin Bieber. On Friday, November 25, the Alex Russo of "Wizards of Waverly Place" broke the news that she's going to be a big sister by revealing on Twitter that her mother Mandy Teefey is pregnant.
Posting a black-and-white photo of her mother and her stepfather Brian Teefey, the 19-year-old songstress tweeted, "Momma and Brian are finally letting me share the news... My mommys carrying my baby brother or sister :)" Apparently delighted with the prospect of welcoming another member to her family, she added, "I'm the happiest girl in the world!"
Selena's parents divorced when the "Who Says" singer was only 5 years old. Her mother Mandy got remarried to current husband Brian in 2006, and this will be their first child together. Selena herself is sticking by boyfriend Justin as he deals with a baby scandal in which he was accused of fathering Mariah Yeater's son.
More Selena Gomez News
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'