Selena Gomez Reveals She's Going to Be a Big Sister
Selena Gomez has one baby news to share, but it is not involving her boyfriend Justin Bieber. On Friday, November 25, the Alex Russo of "Wizards of Waverly Place" broke the news that she's going to be a big sister by revealing on Twitter that her mother Mandy Teefey is pregnant.
Posting a black-and-white photo of her mother and her stepfather Brian Teefey, the 19-year-old songstress tweeted, "Momma and Brian are finally letting me share the news... My mommys carrying my baby brother or sister :)" Apparently delighted with the prospect of welcoming another member to her family, she added, "I'm the happiest girl in the world!"
Selena's parents divorced when the "Who Says" singer was only 5 years old. Her mother Mandy got remarried to current husband Brian in 2006, and this will be their first child together. Selena herself is sticking by boyfriend Justin as he deals with a baby scandal in which he was accused of fathering Mariah Yeater's son.
More Selena Gomez News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal