Justin Bieber's Baby Drama From Selena Gomez's Point of View
Selena Gomez admitted that although she remained calm, it was not easy to deal with the problem that her boyfriend Justin Bieber is facing. To Ellen DeGeneres, Gomez said, "It's not easy", but both she and Bieber have been managing.
"What a crazy last two weeks it's been in the news," DeGeneres said to Gomez in an interview airing Thursday, November 17 on her talk show. "To say the least," Gomez replied. The host then asked, "You've been all right?" and she replied, "I have been, yeah."
Bieber was sued by a 20-year-old girl named Mariah Yeater for allegedly impregnating her last year. Bieber has denied the allegation and said, through his lawyers, that he was more than willing to take paternity tests to prove Yeater wrong.
DeGeneres moved on slightly from the subject, asking Gomez to tell her lover to pull up his pants literally. "I really can't ... I've told him," Gomez said. DeGeneres asked again, "What does he say when you say, 'Pull up your pants'?" She replied, "He laughs."
More Selena Gomez News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal