Justin Bieber's Baby Drama From Selena Gomez's Point of View
Selena Gomez admitted that although she remained calm, it was not easy to deal with the problem that her boyfriend Justin Bieber is facing. To Ellen DeGeneres, Gomez said, "It's not easy", but both she and Bieber have been managing.
"What a crazy last two weeks it's been in the news," DeGeneres said to Gomez in an interview airing Thursday, November 17 on her talk show. "To say the least," Gomez replied. The host then asked, "You've been all right?" and she replied, "I have been, yeah."
Bieber was sued by a 20-year-old girl named Mariah Yeater for allegedly impregnating her last year. Bieber has denied the allegation and said, through his lawyers, that he was more than willing to take paternity tests to prove Yeater wrong.
DeGeneres moved on slightly from the subject, asking Gomez to tell her lover to pull up his pants literally. "I really can't ... I've told him," Gomez said. DeGeneres asked again, "What does he say when you say, 'Pull up your pants'?" She replied, "He laughs."
More Selena Gomez News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics