Justin Bieber's Baby Drama From Selena Gomez's Point of View
Selena Gomez admitted that although she remained calm, it was not easy to deal with the problem that her boyfriend Justin Bieber is facing. To Ellen DeGeneres, Gomez said, "It's not easy", but both she and Bieber have been managing.
"What a crazy last two weeks it's been in the news," DeGeneres said to Gomez in an interview airing Thursday, November 17 on her talk show. "To say the least," Gomez replied. The host then asked, "You've been all right?" and she replied, "I have been, yeah."
Bieber was sued by a 20-year-old girl named Mariah Yeater for allegedly impregnating her last year. Bieber has denied the allegation and said, through his lawyers, that he was more than willing to take paternity tests to prove Yeater wrong.
DeGeneres moved on slightly from the subject, asking Gomez to tell her lover to pull up his pants literally. "I really can't ... I've told him," Gomez said. DeGeneres asked again, "What does he say when you say, 'Pull up your pants'?" She replied, "He laughs."
More Selena Gomez News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off