Justin Bieber's Baby Drama From Selena Gomez's Point of View
Selena Gomez admitted that although she remained calm, it was not easy to deal with the problem that her boyfriend Justin Bieber is facing. To Ellen DeGeneres, Gomez said, "It's not easy", but both she and Bieber have been managing.
"What a crazy last two weeks it's been in the news," DeGeneres said to Gomez in an interview airing Thursday, November 17 on her talk show. "To say the least," Gomez replied. The host then asked, "You've been all right?" and she replied, "I have been, yeah."
Bieber was sued by a 20-year-old girl named Mariah Yeater for allegedly impregnating her last year. Bieber has denied the allegation and said, through his lawyers, that he was more than willing to take paternity tests to prove Yeater wrong.
DeGeneres moved on slightly from the subject, asking Gomez to tell her lover to pull up his pants literally. "I really can't ... I've told him," Gomez said. DeGeneres asked again, "What does he say when you say, 'Pull up your pants'?" She replied, "He laughs."
More Selena Gomez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival