Justin Bieber's Baby Drama From Selena Gomez's Point of View
Selena Gomez admitted that although she remained calm, it was not easy to deal with the problem that her boyfriend Justin Bieber is facing. To Ellen DeGeneres, Gomez said, "It's not easy", but both she and Bieber have been managing.
"What a crazy last two weeks it's been in the news," DeGeneres said to Gomez in an interview airing Thursday, November 17 on her talk show. "To say the least," Gomez replied. The host then asked, "You've been all right?" and she replied, "I have been, yeah."
Bieber was sued by a 20-year-old girl named Mariah Yeater for allegedly impregnating her last year. Bieber has denied the allegation and said, through his lawyers, that he was more than willing to take paternity tests to prove Yeater wrong.
DeGeneres moved on slightly from the subject, asking Gomez to tell her lover to pull up his pants literally. "I really can't ... I've told him," Gomez said. DeGeneres asked again, "What does he say when you say, 'Pull up your pants'?" She replied, "He laughs."
More Selena Gomez News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly