Mariah Carey Opens Up About Her Twins' Distinct Personality
Mariah Carey is giving an update on her twins a few months after introducing them to the world. Featured in a new interview titled "Mariah Carey: On The Record with Fuse" on Sunday, December 25, the "We Belong Together" hitmaker described her baby boy as "the life of the party", and calls her baby girl "miss independent".
Speaking of her son Moroccan, Mimi gushed that she can already relate to him. "It's so funny ... there's a picture of the two of us together and we look identical and we have the identical smile," she said. "I recognize the joy that's in him. There's something that was always free about me, it just got stifled as things grew in my career."
The wife of actor/comedian Nick Cannon additionally claimed that if one were to approach him, her boy would "just smile and be your best friend." When talking about her daughter, she revealed that she called her Miss Monroe. She further explained that her little girl is "very dainty and she holds her own bottle," adding, "She's Miss Independent, definitely Miss Independent."
Mariah gave birth to Moroccan and Monroe on April 30 in Los Angeles. It wasn't until late October that the Grammy winner and husband Nick finally welcomed the "20/20" camera to their babies' Manhattan nursery to give the world a look at their first child together.
More Mariah Carey News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards