Mariah Carey Opens Up About Her Twins' Distinct Personality
Mariah Carey is giving an update on her twins a few months after introducing them to the world. Featured in a new interview titled "Mariah Carey: On The Record with Fuse" on Sunday, December 25, the "We Belong Together" hitmaker described her baby boy as "the life of the party", and calls her baby girl "miss independent".
Speaking of her son Moroccan, Mimi gushed that she can already relate to him. "It's so funny ... there's a picture of the two of us together and we look identical and we have the identical smile," she said. "I recognize the joy that's in him. There's something that was always free about me, it just got stifled as things grew in my career."
The wife of actor/comedian Nick Cannon additionally claimed that if one were to approach him, her boy would "just smile and be your best friend." When talking about her daughter, she revealed that she called her Miss Monroe. She further explained that her little girl is "very dainty and she holds her own bottle," adding, "She's Miss Independent, definitely Miss Independent."
Mariah gave birth to Moroccan and Monroe on April 30 in Los Angeles. It wasn't until late October that the Grammy winner and husband Nick finally welcomed the "20/20" camera to their babies' Manhattan nursery to give the world a look at their first child together.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour