Mariah Carey Opens Up About Her Twins' Distinct Personality
Mariah Carey is giving an update on her twins a few months after introducing them to the world. Featured in a new interview titled "Mariah Carey: On The Record with Fuse" on Sunday, December 25, the "We Belong Together" hitmaker described her baby boy as "the life of the party", and calls her baby girl "miss independent".
Speaking of her son Moroccan, Mimi gushed that she can already relate to him. "It's so funny ... there's a picture of the two of us together and we look identical and we have the identical smile," she said. "I recognize the joy that's in him. There's something that was always free about me, it just got stifled as things grew in my career."
The wife of actor/comedian Nick Cannon additionally claimed that if one were to approach him, her boy would "just smile and be your best friend." When talking about her daughter, she revealed that she called her Miss Monroe. She further explained that her little girl is "very dainty and she holds her own bottle," adding, "She's Miss Independent, definitely Miss Independent."
Mariah gave birth to Moroccan and Monroe on April 30 in Los Angeles. It wasn't until late October that the Grammy winner and husband Nick finally welcomed the "20/20" camera to their babies' Manhattan nursery to give the world a look at their first child together.
More Mariah Carey News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift