Artist of the Week: Roscoe Dash
Breaking into the top 10 of Billboard Rap Songs with his single "All the Way Turnt Up", Roscoe Dash is aiming big with the release of his mini album "J.u.i.c.e.". The rapper sort of declared it on the title of the effort which stands for "Just understand I control everything".
So, how is he going to achieve his goal? "It's two steps above what I did last time, my whole thing is to outdo myself every time," the rapper once explained. "The most important thing is to be positive and to know that different sells. Different is what's in right now."
The Atlanta-born MC has released the seven-track EP, which is led by "Good Good Night", across the United States on December 20. He collaborates with Big Sean in "Sidity", joins forces with Wale in "Into the Morning", and teams up with K'LA in "I Do".
Though he has just dropped an album, Roscoe won't slow down. "I'mma do another album at the top of March," he told MTV News. The upcoming project is tentatively titled "J.U.I.C.E. Forever" and is plotted to stand as an extension of the newly-released mini album.
"I just feel like it's a one-two punch. It's an easy combo. I feel like my fans deserve it," he gushed. "They've been waiting a long time; they've been holding me down as far as the mixtapes go and I feel like every time I put out a mixtape it's kinda like an album."
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos