Artist of the Week: Roscoe Dash
Breaking into the top 10 of Billboard Rap Songs with his single "All the Way Turnt Up", Roscoe Dash is aiming big with the release of his mini album "J.u.i.c.e.". The rapper sort of declared it on the title of the effort which stands for "Just understand I control everything".
So, how is he going to achieve his goal? "It's two steps above what I did last time, my whole thing is to outdo myself every time," the rapper once explained. "The most important thing is to be positive and to know that different sells. Different is what's in right now."
The Atlanta-born MC has released the seven-track EP, which is led by "Good Good Night", across the United States on December 20. He collaborates with Big Sean in "Sidity", joins forces with Wale in "Into the Morning", and teams up with K'LA in "I Do".
Though he has just dropped an album, Roscoe won't slow down. "I'mma do another album at the top of March," he told MTV News. The upcoming project is tentatively titled "J.U.I.C.E. Forever" and is plotted to stand as an extension of the newly-released mini album.
"I just feel like it's a one-two punch. It's an easy combo. I feel like my fans deserve it," he gushed. "They've been waiting a long time; they've been holding me down as far as the mixtapes go and I feel like every time I put out a mixtape it's kinda like an album."
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated