Face of Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's Twins Finally Revealed
The world has finally got a chance to take a look at how Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's twins look like. The Hollywood power couple welcomed camera to their babies' Manhattan nursery when they sat down with Barbara Walters for a "20/20" special airing Friday, October 21 on ABC.
Aside from the grand reveal, the couple also talked about their twins' future. Nick hopes that his children would grow up to do something greater than entertainment. "I want them to be able to sing as beautifully as their mother. I want them to be able to play instruments and everything. But I want them like... 'Go get a Ph.D.' " Meanwhile, Mariah emphasized, "They really respond to music."
Mariah also revealed new details about her pregnancy. She confessed of undergoing fertility treatments to get pregnant. "The main thing I did that was tough - was to go on progesterone like every month," she shared, "and then when I was pregnant, I had to stay with the progesterone for 10 weeks. It minimizes the chance of miscarriage by 50 percent."
Speaking of the pregnancy, Nick said, "It was good news but it was scary news at the same time." To which, Mariah added, "I don't think I understood the enormity and the magnitude of what it really does to your body. Like it's not just, 'Oh, you don't look pretty and you have a bump - no.' Unless somebody's been through it, it's difficult to understand what I went through because my pregnancy was very unique in terms of what happened to me."
During the chat, Mariah also talked about marriage. Having gone through a failed marriage once, she admitted that it made her "afraid of the concept of marriage." Still, she noted that her current one "is a different situation and... I'm a different person. It's a different time in my life. And nobody will ever be able to steal my spirit again. So I'm just happy to be in love and to be here."
More Mariah Carey News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'