Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Welcome Twins on Anniversary
Mariah Carey gave birth to a girl and boy at a Los Angeles hospital just after 9am local time on Saturday, April 30.
The babies arrived exactly four years to the day that the star couple exchanged vows in the Bahamas after a whirlwind romance.
But the excited parents were well prepared to spend their special day in hospital - Nick Cannon made the prediction on U.S. TV's "The Talk" on Thursday, April 28, when he revealed Carey had already experienced a false alarm the night before.
He said, "I'm not trying to be a psychic, but I think that, you know we get married every year, we renew our vows every year. I think we are going to renew our vows in the hospital, I can feel it... We got the minister coming in. So this gown will not be a wedding gown but a hospital gown."
He added, "She is ready to just pop. It's gonna happen (soon). We were going to go to the hospital last night actually. Yeah, it's like that (close). The baby nurse (is ready). The bags? Packed. I don't even know why I'm here."
More Mariah Carey News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement