Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Welcome Twins on Anniversary
Mariah Carey gave birth to a girl and boy at a Los Angeles hospital just after 9am local time on Saturday, April 30.
The babies arrived exactly four years to the day that the star couple exchanged vows in the Bahamas after a whirlwind romance.
But the excited parents were well prepared to spend their special day in hospital - Nick Cannon made the prediction on U.S. TV's "The Talk" on Thursday, April 28, when he revealed Carey had already experienced a false alarm the night before.
He said, "I'm not trying to be a psychic, but I think that, you know we get married every year, we renew our vows every year. I think we are going to renew our vows in the hospital, I can feel it... We got the minister coming in. So this gown will not be a wedding gown but a hospital gown."
He added, "She is ready to just pop. It's gonna happen (soon). We were going to go to the hospital last night actually. Yeah, it's like that (close). The baby nurse (is ready). The bags? Packed. I don't even know why I'm here."
More Mariah Carey News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat