Lady GaGa Impersonators Gathering Sets World Record
While the real Lady GaGa went to Staples Center on February 13 for 'egg-cellent' Grammy red carpet appearance and performance, her impersonators had appeared in another place for a special gathering in a bid to break world record. The special event was held a day prior to the awards show by E! Network.
Participants were required to wear outfits similar to the ones GaGa wore from over the years for such events as the red carpets, concerts or music videos. They gathered at the JW Marriot Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. It's aired as part of E!'s Grammy Awards coverage.
At the Grammys itself, Lady GaGa once again turned people's head. After going all-out in a complicated solar system-themed gown at last year's Biggest Music Night, she has now arrived on the red carpet in a giant egg carried by four men. She later broke out of the egg in her "Born This Way" live performance.
More Lady GaGa News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival