Lady GaGa Impersonators Gathering Sets World Record
While the real Lady GaGa went to Staples Center on February 13 for 'egg-cellent' Grammy red carpet appearance and performance, her impersonators had appeared in another place for a special gathering in a bid to break world record. The special event was held a day prior to the awards show by E! Network.
Participants were required to wear outfits similar to the ones GaGa wore from over the years for such events as the red carpets, concerts or music videos. They gathered at the JW Marriot Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. It's aired as part of E!'s Grammy Awards coverage.
At the Grammys itself, Lady GaGa once again turned people's head. After going all-out in a complicated solar system-themed gown at last year's Biggest Music Night, she has now arrived on the red carpet in a giant egg carried by four men. She later broke out of the egg in her "Born This Way" live performance.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour