Lady GaGa Impersonators Gathering Sets World Record
While the real Lady GaGa went to Staples Center on February 13 for 'egg-cellent' Grammy red carpet appearance and performance, her impersonators had appeared in another place for a special gathering in a bid to break world record. The special event was held a day prior to the awards show by E! Network.
Participants were required to wear outfits similar to the ones GaGa wore from over the years for such events as the red carpets, concerts or music videos. They gathered at the JW Marriot Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. It's aired as part of E!'s Grammy Awards coverage.
At the Grammys itself, Lady GaGa once again turned people's head. After going all-out in a complicated solar system-themed gown at last year's Biggest Music Night, she has now arrived on the red carpet in a giant egg carried by four men. She later broke out of the egg in her "Born This Way" live performance.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier