Lady GaGa Impersonators Gathering Sets World Record
While the real Lady GaGa went to Staples Center on February 13 for 'egg-cellent' Grammy red carpet appearance and performance, her impersonators had appeared in another place for a special gathering in a bid to break world record. The special event was held a day prior to the awards show by E! Network.
Participants were required to wear outfits similar to the ones GaGa wore from over the years for such events as the red carpets, concerts or music videos. They gathered at the JW Marriot Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. It's aired as part of E!'s Grammy Awards coverage.
At the Grammys itself, Lady GaGa once again turned people's head. After going all-out in a complicated solar system-themed gown at last year's Biggest Music Night, she has now arrived on the red carpet in a giant egg carried by four men. She later broke out of the egg in her "Born This Way" live performance.
More Lady GaGa News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville