Lady GaGa Impersonators Gathering Sets World Record
While the real Lady GaGa went to Staples Center on February 13 for 'egg-cellent' Grammy red carpet appearance and performance, her impersonators had appeared in another place for a special gathering in a bid to break world record. The special event was held a day prior to the awards show by E! Network.
Participants were required to wear outfits similar to the ones GaGa wore from over the years for such events as the red carpets, concerts or music videos. They gathered at the JW Marriot Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. It's aired as part of E!'s Grammy Awards coverage.
At the Grammys itself, Lady GaGa once again turned people's head. After going all-out in a complicated solar system-themed gown at last year's Biggest Music Night, she has now arrived on the red carpet in a giant egg carried by four men. She later broke out of the egg in her "Born This Way" live performance.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors