52nd Grammys: Lady GaGa and Adam Lambert Steal the Red Carpet
The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards is officially kicked off Sunday, January 31 with the arrival of celebrities especially people in music industry to the red carpet. As usual, stealing the runway is Lady GaGa who appears with yellower hair and a complicated solar system-themed gown.
Turns out the gown that shows off her leg is one design by Georgio Armani. "I am honoured to be wearing Armani this evening. The series of pieces Mr. Armani created for me are truly iconic; they represent not only beautiful fashion, but my spirit and essence as an artist," she says in a statement to the press. GaGa, who is scheduled to perform later that night, adds there will be a lot more costume changing later.
From the guy's side, Adam Lambert is very Adam Lambert. He sparkles with his suit which has glittery details and heavy eye make up which becomes his glam signature. Adam is ET's correspondent of fashion, stopping several celebrities to scrutinize them on the outfits.
Another spotted celebrity is Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie who comes in a blue strapless dress with a gold one-shoulder. She arrives with her Black Eyed Peas entourage, who prefer to wear suits in different tone. The group is nominated for five nods including for Best Album.
Justin Bieber, a presenter at the awards later, sports a tie and vest. He comes almost the same time to LL Cool J who gives him a high-five. Meanwhile, Katy Perry tags along boyfriend Russell Brand and shows off her engagement ring. She prefers to go a little covered up in front and shows off her back in a skin-colored long dress.
Beyonce Knowles who is the biggest nominee this year puts on a cream-colored dress that highlights her cleavage but she tones it down by wearing no jewelry. Taylor Swift, the second biggest nominee this year, dresses up in a steel blue dress that follows her body shape.
Ryan Seacrest hints at the red carpet that Britney Spears attends the event but she skips the red carpet to enter through the back door. Ne-Yo and Rihanna are among the celebrities who arrive quite late in the evening, him wearing black suit with white tie and fedora, and her in a white gown with a tail and feathery neckline.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones