2011 Grammys: Selena Gomez, Rihanna, Lady GaGa and More on Red Carpet
The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards have welcomed the guests at The Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 13. Tapped to be a presenter, Selena Gomez showed up in a J. Mendel Liquid Silver Lightweight Panne Velvet Bias Cut Slip Gown with Chiffon Inserts. Her long hair was styled with wavy look.
Rihanna, who battled bronchitis and laryngitis just days before her scheduled performance at the Grammys, has finally made it to the event. She wore a white revealing dress by Jean Paul Gaultier which made her look like a layer cake or a Christmas decoration.
LeAnn Rimes and Kim Kardashian also had stunning dresses. The country music singer who is among the nominees that night donned a v-neck gown by Reem Acra. Meanwhile, the reality TV star showed some skin in a bronze frock by Kaufman Franco, joking that her "whole butt" almost "wouldn't fit in" the dress.
Despite their glamorous looks, it was Lady GaGa who got the most spotlight on the red carpet. The dance queen who had won Best Short-Form Video for Bad Romance during pre-telecast Grammy winner arrived in a giant egg carried by four men. Her stylist Nicola Formichetti tweeted the singer was "in incubation" ahead of her performance that night.
Other outrageous styles were shown by Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry and Willow Smith. Nicki had a big hair with leopard-printed side matched with her animal-print outfit from Givenchy, Perry sported a long train gown which comes with a set of wings, and Willow who came with father Will Smith and mother Jada Pinkett Smith wore decorative shoelaces to tie her curly hair.
Ciara, Hayley Williams, Jordin Sparks, Jennifer Hudson, Monica and Miranda Lambert were among other beauties hitting the red carpet. As for girls' charmers, there were John Mayer, Nikki Sixx, Lil Wayne, Tyga, Adam Levine, B.o.B and Bruno Mars among the male guests.
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting