Faith No More Had Final Concert in Chile
Reformed rockers Faith No More took their final bow in Santiago, Chile on Sunday night, December 5, playing their last show before splitting up. The group thrilled fans in summer 2009 when they re-teamed for a string of dates after an 11-year hiatus, and they even considered returning to the studio to make one last album.
But the musicians decided to bring their reunion to an end and split up after a final farewell show in Chile so they can all move on and focus on new projects. The band took to the stage at the Estadio Bicentenario de La Florida on Sunday and played a massive set, including three encores, before ending with a cover of The Manhattans' "Kiss and Say Goodbye".
Frontman Mike Patton threw himself into the audience at the end and crowd-surfed, before climbing back onto the stage and walking off.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked