Faith No More Had Final Concert in Chile
Reformed rockers Faith No More took their final bow in Santiago, Chile on Sunday night, December 5, playing their last show before splitting up. The group thrilled fans in summer 2009 when they re-teamed for a string of dates after an 11-year hiatus, and they even considered returning to the studio to make one last album.
But the musicians decided to bring their reunion to an end and split up after a final farewell show in Chile so they can all move on and focus on new projects. The band took to the stage at the Estadio Bicentenario de La Florida on Sunday and played a massive set, including three encores, before ending with a cover of The Manhattans' "Kiss and Say Goodbye".
Frontman Mike Patton threw himself into the audience at the end and crowd-surfed, before climbing back onto the stage and walking off.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince