Faith No More Had Final Concert in Chile
Reformed rockers Faith No More took their final bow in Santiago, Chile on Sunday night, December 5, playing their last show before splitting up. The group thrilled fans in summer 2009 when they re-teamed for a string of dates after an 11-year hiatus, and they even considered returning to the studio to make one last album.
But the musicians decided to bring their reunion to an end and split up after a final farewell show in Chile so they can all move on and focus on new projects. The band took to the stage at the Estadio Bicentenario de La Florida on Sunday and played a massive set, including three encores, before ending with a cover of The Manhattans' "Kiss and Say Goodbye".
Frontman Mike Patton threw himself into the audience at the end and crowd-surfed, before climbing back onto the stage and walking off.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding