Faith No More Had Final Concert in Chile
Reformed rockers Faith No More took their final bow in Santiago, Chile on Sunday night, December 5, playing their last show before splitting up. The group thrilled fans in summer 2009 when they re-teamed for a string of dates after an 11-year hiatus, and they even considered returning to the studio to make one last album.
But the musicians decided to bring their reunion to an end and split up after a final farewell show in Chile so they can all move on and focus on new projects. The band took to the stage at the Estadio Bicentenario de La Florida on Sunday and played a massive set, including three encores, before ending with a cover of The Manhattans' "Kiss and Say Goodbye".
Frontman Mike Patton threw himself into the audience at the end and crowd-surfed, before climbing back onto the stage and walking off.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom