Faith No More Had Final Concert in Chile
Reformed rockers Faith No More took their final bow in Santiago, Chile on Sunday night, December 5, playing their last show before splitting up. The group thrilled fans in summer 2009 when they re-teamed for a string of dates after an 11-year hiatus, and they even considered returning to the studio to make one last album.
But the musicians decided to bring their reunion to an end and split up after a final farewell show in Chile so they can all move on and focus on new projects. The band took to the stage at the Estadio Bicentenario de La Florida on Sunday and played a massive set, including three encores, before ending with a cover of The Manhattans' "Kiss and Say Goodbye".
Frontman Mike Patton threw himself into the audience at the end and crowd-surfed, before climbing back onto the stage and walking off.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri