Kristian Digby's Passing Ruled as Death by 'Solo Sex Game Misadventure'
An inquest into the death of British TV presenter Kristian Digby has concluded the star suffocated during a botched solo sex game. The 32 year old's body was found at his home in Stratford, east London in March.
A hearing at London's Walthamstow Crown Court on Monday, November 8 revealed the star was found with a plastic garbage bag over his head, along with a canister of pleasure-boosting chemical ethyl chloride. His passing was ruled as death by misadventure.
Digby began his career as a filmmaker, winning a junior BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) Award in 1997 for his movie "Words of Deception". He later moved into TV and fronted a string of popular shows in Britain, including BBC's "To Buy or Not to Buy", "Open House" and "Holiday".
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory