Kristian Digby's Passing Ruled as Death by 'Solo Sex Game Misadventure'
An inquest into the death of British TV presenter Kristian Digby has concluded the star suffocated during a botched solo sex game. The 32 year old's body was found at his home in Stratford, east London in March.
A hearing at London's Walthamstow Crown Court on Monday, November 8 revealed the star was found with a plastic garbage bag over his head, along with a canister of pleasure-boosting chemical ethyl chloride. His passing was ruled as death by misadventure.
Digby began his career as a filmmaker, winning a junior BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) Award in 1997 for his movie "Words of Deception". He later moved into TV and fronted a string of popular shows in Britain, including BBC's "To Buy or Not to Buy", "Open House" and "Holiday".
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding