Kristian Digby's Passing Ruled as Death by 'Solo Sex Game Misadventure'
An inquest into the death of British TV presenter Kristian Digby has concluded the star suffocated during a botched solo sex game. The 32 year old's body was found at his home in Stratford, east London in March.
A hearing at London's Walthamstow Crown Court on Monday, November 8 revealed the star was found with a plastic garbage bag over his head, along with a canister of pleasure-boosting chemical ethyl chloride. His passing was ruled as death by misadventure.
Digby began his career as a filmmaker, winning a junior BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) Award in 1997 for his movie "Words of Deception". He later moved into TV and fronted a string of popular shows in Britain, including BBC's "To Buy or Not to Buy", "Open House" and "Holiday".
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes