Kristian Digby's Passing Ruled as Death by 'Solo Sex Game Misadventure'
An inquest into the death of British TV presenter Kristian Digby has concluded the star suffocated during a botched solo sex game. The 32 year old's body was found at his home in Stratford, east London in March.
A hearing at London's Walthamstow Crown Court on Monday, November 8 revealed the star was found with a plastic garbage bag over his head, along with a canister of pleasure-boosting chemical ethyl chloride. His passing was ruled as death by misadventure.
Digby began his career as a filmmaker, winning a junior BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) Award in 1997 for his movie "Words of Deception". He later moved into TV and fronted a string of popular shows in Britain, including BBC's "To Buy or Not to Buy", "Open House" and "Holiday".
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?