Kristian Digby's Passing Ruled as Death by 'Solo Sex Game Misadventure'
An inquest into the death of British TV presenter Kristian Digby has concluded the star suffocated during a botched solo sex game. The 32 year old's body was found at his home in Stratford, east London in March.
A hearing at London's Walthamstow Crown Court on Monday, November 8 revealed the star was found with a plastic garbage bag over his head, along with a canister of pleasure-boosting chemical ethyl chloride. His passing was ruled as death by misadventure.
Digby began his career as a filmmaker, winning a junior BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) Award in 1997 for his movie "Words of Deception". He later moved into TV and fronted a string of popular shows in Britain, including BBC's "To Buy or Not to Buy", "Open House" and "Holiday".
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch