Janet Jackson Denies Engagement Rumor
Janet Jackson has dismissed reports she's engaged to her wealthy Arab businessman boyfriend Wissam Al Mana. The "Nasty" hitmaker split from her longtime partner, producer Jermaine Dupri, last summer after seven years of dating.
Her new romance with the billionaire industrialist became public earlier this year and recent reports suggested the new couple was already making plans to wed. But the singer appeared on U.S. breakfast program "Good Morning America" on Monday, October 25, dismissing the claims.
She said, "He's a very, very private man so I don't talk about our relationship but I really think it's important that I just say this: they've (the press) been trying to marry me off for a very, very long time. But I'm not engaged so I will say that."
More Janet Jackson News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident