Janet Jackson Denies Engagement Rumor
Janet Jackson has dismissed reports she's engaged to her wealthy Arab businessman boyfriend Wissam Al Mana. The "Nasty" hitmaker split from her longtime partner, producer Jermaine Dupri, last summer after seven years of dating.
Her new romance with the billionaire industrialist became public earlier this year and recent reports suggested the new couple was already making plans to wed. But the singer appeared on U.S. breakfast program "Good Morning America" on Monday, October 25, dismissing the claims.
She said, "He's a very, very private man so I don't talk about our relationship but I really think it's important that I just say this: they've (the press) been trying to marry me off for a very, very long time. But I'm not engaged so I will say that."
More Janet Jackson News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?