Janet Jackson Denies Engagement Rumor
Janet Jackson has dismissed reports she's engaged to her wealthy Arab businessman boyfriend Wissam Al Mana. The "Nasty" hitmaker split from her longtime partner, producer Jermaine Dupri, last summer after seven years of dating.
Her new romance with the billionaire industrialist became public earlier this year and recent reports suggested the new couple was already making plans to wed. But the singer appeared on U.S. breakfast program "Good Morning America" on Monday, October 25, dismissing the claims.
She said, "He's a very, very private man so I don't talk about our relationship but I really think it's important that I just say this: they've (the press) been trying to marry me off for a very, very long time. But I'm not engaged so I will say that."
More Janet Jackson News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle