Janet Jackson Denies Engagement Rumor
Janet Jackson has dismissed reports she's engaged to her wealthy Arab businessman boyfriend Wissam Al Mana. The "Nasty" hitmaker split from her longtime partner, producer Jermaine Dupri, last summer after seven years of dating.
Her new romance with the billionaire industrialist became public earlier this year and recent reports suggested the new couple was already making plans to wed. But the singer appeared on U.S. breakfast program "Good Morning America" on Monday, October 25, dismissing the claims.
She said, "He's a very, very private man so I don't talk about our relationship but I really think it's important that I just say this: they've (the press) been trying to marry me off for a very, very long time. But I'm not engaged so I will say that."
More Janet Jackson News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!