Dennis Rodman Accused of Failing to Pay Child Support
Former basketball star Dennis Rodman's estranged wife has filed legal documents alleging she has been evicted from two homes after his failure to pay child support and rent. The sportsman-turned-reality-TV-star's former partner, Michelle, insists Rodman owes $527,745.10 in child support for their son, D.J., and daughter, Trinity, because he hasn't kept up with the $50,000 monthly payments.
Michelle filed new papers in Orange County Superior Court last week alleging he has failed to pay her rent twice since 2009, causing her to be removed from two apartments in less than two years, reports TMZ.com. Rodman's child support amount was increased in March.
His representatives claim he will start paying Michelle's rent once she moves into a less expensive property, saying: "Dennis is trying to help her any way he possibly can."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March