Dennis Rodman Accused of Failing to Pay Child Support
Former basketball star Dennis Rodman's estranged wife has filed legal documents alleging she has been evicted from two homes after his failure to pay child support and rent. The sportsman-turned-reality-TV-star's former partner, Michelle, insists Rodman owes $527,745.10 in child support for their son, D.J., and daughter, Trinity, because he hasn't kept up with the $50,000 monthly payments.
Michelle filed new papers in Orange County Superior Court last week alleging he has failed to pay her rent twice since 2009, causing her to be removed from two apartments in less than two years, reports TMZ.com. Rodman's child support amount was increased in March.
His representatives claim he will start paying Michelle's rent once she moves into a less expensive property, saying: "Dennis is trying to help her any way he possibly can."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest