Dennis Rodman Accused of Failing to Pay Child Support
Former basketball star Dennis Rodman's estranged wife has filed legal documents alleging she has been evicted from two homes after his failure to pay child support and rent. The sportsman-turned-reality-TV-star's former partner, Michelle, insists Rodman owes $527,745.10 in child support for their son, D.J., and daughter, Trinity, because he hasn't kept up with the $50,000 monthly payments.
Michelle filed new papers in Orange County Superior Court last week alleging he has failed to pay her rent twice since 2009, causing her to be removed from two apartments in less than two years, reports TMZ.com. Rodman's child support amount was increased in March.
His representatives claim he will start paying Michelle's rent once she moves into a less expensive property, saying: "Dennis is trying to help her any way he possibly can."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart