Teri Hatcher Posts Pictures of Her Wrinkled Face
Teri Hatcher has posted a series of photos of her wrinkled face on the Internet - to prove to her critics she's Botox-free. The "Desperate Housewives" star has taken to her Facebook.com page to publish nine candid pictures of herself without any make-up in an album entitled, "Oy with the Botox!"
Wrapped in a towel and with her hair still wet, the 45 year old is pictured contorting her face and showing off different expressions to prove she's embraced her fine lines. And while she admits to using facial-freezing injections in the past, Hatcher insists she no longer has work done to her face.
Commenting on one of the pictures she writes: "Thought about all those damn critics of my face. Love it or hate it, my face that is, no surgery, no implants, no matter what 'they' say. Decided I'd shoot myself in (sic) to reveal some truths about 'beauty' and hope it makes you all easier on yourself."
"Did I ever toy with fillers or Botox over the years? Yes. (But) tell me does this look Botoxed to you? Yes I am alone in my bathroom naked in a towel on behalf of women everywhere trying to make a point. Women YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'