Jennifer Hudson Denies Her New Album Received Negative Feedback
A representative for Jennifer Hudson has dismissed rumors the singer has been forced to re-record her upcoming album after receiving negative feedback from her label bosses. The singer/actress presented a new batch of songs, destined for her second record, to executives at EMI Publishing's recent presentation for songwriters and producers in New York.
J Records chiefs are rumored to have sent Hudson back to the studio to record additional tracks after her work garnered a poor reception at the event, but a rep for the Oscar-winner is adamant the reports are untrue - insisting Hudson is only part-way through work on the album.
The spokesman tells the New York Daily News, "We've received terrific feedback on the material. (Hudson is only) in the beginning stages (of recording the album)." The untitled record is reportedly due for release in September.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game