Jennifer Hudson Denies Her New Album Received Negative Feedback
A representative for Jennifer Hudson has dismissed rumors the singer has been forced to re-record her upcoming album after receiving negative feedback from her label bosses. The singer/actress presented a new batch of songs, destined for her second record, to executives at EMI Publishing's recent presentation for songwriters and producers in New York.
J Records chiefs are rumored to have sent Hudson back to the studio to record additional tracks after her work garnered a poor reception at the event, but a rep for the Oscar-winner is adamant the reports are untrue - insisting Hudson is only part-way through work on the album.
The spokesman tells the New York Daily News, "We've received terrific feedback on the material. (Hudson is only) in the beginning stages (of recording the album)." The untitled record is reportedly due for release in September.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?