Kate Moss' Breast Inspires New Champagne Glass Design
Fans can now drink from a glass shaped after Kate Moss' breast. Sculptor Jane McAdam Freud and restaurant 34 in London have teamed up to take a mold of the model's left breast and modeled champagne coupes after it as a homage to the runway beauty to celebrate her 25 years in the fashion world.
The glasses are described as having an "intricate abstract design reminiscent of Art Deco symmetry which, when held at an angle, shows a beautiful curvy shape." They are not for sale, but are available to sip out of at 34 and its sister establishments in London like The Ivy, Daphne's, Scott's, and The Club at The Ivy.
"I was excited to participate in this project - what an honour to be alongside Marie Antoinette - she was a very intriguing and mischievous characterů champagne is always associated with celebration and happy occasions and I had fun creating this beautiful coupe," Kate said in a statement.
It's believed that the first champagne glass was modeled after Marie Antoinette's breast.
More Kate Moss News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic