Kate Moss' Breast Inspires New Champagne Glass Design
Fans can now drink from a glass shaped after Kate Moss' breast. Sculptor Jane McAdam Freud and restaurant 34 in London have teamed up to take a mold of the model's left breast and modeled champagne coupes after it as a homage to the runway beauty to celebrate her 25 years in the fashion world.
The glasses are described as having an "intricate abstract design reminiscent of Art Deco symmetry which, when held at an angle, shows a beautiful curvy shape." They are not for sale, but are available to sip out of at 34 and its sister establishments in London like The Ivy, Daphne's, Scott's, and The Club at The Ivy.
"I was excited to participate in this project - what an honour to be alongside Marie Antoinette - she was a very intriguing and mischievous characterů champagne is always associated with celebration and happy occasions and I had fun creating this beautiful coupe," Kate said in a statement.
It's believed that the first champagne glass was modeled after Marie Antoinette's breast.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date