Kate Moss' Breast Inspires New Champagne Glass Design
Fans can now drink from a glass shaped after Kate Moss' breast. Sculptor Jane McAdam Freud and restaurant 34 in London have teamed up to take a mold of the model's left breast and modeled champagne coupes after it as a homage to the runway beauty to celebrate her 25 years in the fashion world.
The glasses are described as having an "intricate abstract design reminiscent of Art Deco symmetry which, when held at an angle, shows a beautiful curvy shape." They are not for sale, but are available to sip out of at 34 and its sister establishments in London like The Ivy, Daphne's, Scott's, and The Club at The Ivy.
"I was excited to participate in this project - what an honour to be alongside Marie Antoinette - she was a very intriguing and mischievous characterů champagne is always associated with celebration and happy occasions and I had fun creating this beautiful coupe," Kate said in a statement.
It's believed that the first champagne glass was modeled after Marie Antoinette's breast.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart