Kate Moss' Breast Inspires New Champagne Glass Design
Fans can now drink from a glass shaped after Kate Moss' breast. Sculptor Jane McAdam Freud and restaurant 34 in London have teamed up to take a mold of the model's left breast and modeled champagne coupes after it as a homage to the runway beauty to celebrate her 25 years in the fashion world.
The glasses are described as having an "intricate abstract design reminiscent of Art Deco symmetry which, when held at an angle, shows a beautiful curvy shape." They are not for sale, but are available to sip out of at 34 and its sister establishments in London like The Ivy, Daphne's, Scott's, and The Club at The Ivy.
"I was excited to participate in this project - what an honour to be alongside Marie Antoinette - she was a very intriguing and mischievous characterů champagne is always associated with celebration and happy occasions and I had fun creating this beautiful coupe," Kate said in a statement.
It's believed that the first champagne glass was modeled after Marie Antoinette's breast.
More Kate Moss News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce