Kate Moss' Breast Inspires New Champagne Glass Design
Fans can now drink from a glass shaped after Kate Moss' breast. Sculptor Jane McAdam Freud and restaurant 34 in London have teamed up to take a mold of the model's left breast and modeled champagne coupes after it as a homage to the runway beauty to celebrate her 25 years in the fashion world.
The glasses are described as having an "intricate abstract design reminiscent of Art Deco symmetry which, when held at an angle, shows a beautiful curvy shape." They are not for sale, but are available to sip out of at 34 and its sister establishments in London like The Ivy, Daphne's, Scott's, and The Club at The Ivy.
"I was excited to participate in this project - what an honour to be alongside Marie Antoinette - she was a very intriguing and mischievous characterů champagne is always associated with celebration and happy occasions and I had fun creating this beautiful coupe," Kate said in a statement.
It's believed that the first champagne glass was modeled after Marie Antoinette's breast.
More Kate Moss News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'