Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Reportedly Have Been Living Separately Since May
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have been hit with rampant reports suggesting their marriage is on the rocks. Rumor has it, the pair have been dealing with marriage problems and living separately for months. A report by TMZ claims that divorce lawyers have been negotiating property settlement and arranging custody of their kids since their separate living arrangement in May.
The report additionally suggests that Cannon's interview with Big Boy's radio show in March in which he revealed five names of celebrities he slept with contributed to the separation. The "My All" singer reportedly was humiliated when he mentioned Kim Kardashian and talked about his and Carey's sex life in an interview with Howard Stern later.
A separate source told E! News similar story. "They have been living apart for a while. This is not all of a sudden. There have been issues between them for a while. They are not getting along. She wants to end it and it has been in the works for months, which is why her house in the Bahamas and the house in Bel Air are on the market," the source said.
Another source told Page Six that the host of "America's Got Talent" and his singer wife had been "fighting a lot." The report further suggested that Carey told her bodyguards to watch over her husband during his pool party earlier this year because she suspected he would cheat on her.
More Mariah Carey News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs