Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Reportedly Have Been Living Separately Since May
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have been hit with rampant reports suggesting their marriage is on the rocks. Rumor has it, the pair have been dealing with marriage problems and living separately for months. A report by TMZ claims that divorce lawyers have been negotiating property settlement and arranging custody of their kids since their separate living arrangement in May.
The report additionally suggests that Cannon's interview with Big Boy's radio show in March in which he revealed five names of celebrities he slept with contributed to the separation. The "My All" singer reportedly was humiliated when he mentioned Kim Kardashian and talked about his and Carey's sex life in an interview with Howard Stern later.
A separate source told E! News similar story. "They have been living apart for a while. This is not all of a sudden. There have been issues between them for a while. They are not getting along. She wants to end it and it has been in the works for months, which is why her house in the Bahamas and the house in Bel Air are on the market," the source said.
Another source told Page Six that the host of "America's Got Talent" and his singer wife had been "fighting a lot." The report further suggested that Carey told her bodyguards to watch over her husband during his pool party earlier this year because she suspected he would cheat on her.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit