Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Reportedly Have Been Living Separately Since May
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have been hit with rampant reports suggesting their marriage is on the rocks. Rumor has it, the pair have been dealing with marriage problems and living separately for months. A report by TMZ claims that divorce lawyers have been negotiating property settlement and arranging custody of their kids since their separate living arrangement in May.
The report additionally suggests that Cannon's interview with Big Boy's radio show in March in which he revealed five names of celebrities he slept with contributed to the separation. The "My All" singer reportedly was humiliated when he mentioned Kim Kardashian and talked about his and Carey's sex life in an interview with Howard Stern later.
A separate source told E! News similar story. "They have been living apart for a while. This is not all of a sudden. There have been issues between them for a while. They are not getting along. She wants to end it and it has been in the works for months, which is why her house in the Bahamas and the house in Bel Air are on the market," the source said.
Another source told Page Six that the host of "America's Got Talent" and his singer wife had been "fighting a lot." The report further suggested that Carey told her bodyguards to watch over her husband during his pool party earlier this year because she suspected he would cheat on her.
More Mariah Carey News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby