Justin Bieber Cleared by FAA Following Private Jet Incident in January
Justin Bieber is cleared in an FAA investigation in connection to his private jet detainment at Teterboro Airport in January. Back then, the Canadian pop star and his entourage were on the way to New Jersey for the Super Bowl when they were briefly detained and the plane was searched. Authorities did not find unsmoked marijuana in the plane, but they investigated reports suggesting that marijuana smoke forced the pilot to wear oxygen mask.
"The FAA closed its investigation into allegations that passengers interfered with the flight crew on a Gulfstream G-IV aircraft that landed at Teterboro Airport on Friday, January 31, 2014," they said in a statement to E! News on Thursday, July 3. "The FAA found no evidence that the passengers violated Federal Aviation Regulations."
The 20-year-old pop star was most recently seen in Miami. On Wednesday, Bieber was photographed taking a stroll while wearing a simple white T-shirt, striped pants, white sneakers and a pair of sunglasses.
Earlier this week, police went to Bieber's Beverly Hills place after receiving a complaint of loud party from his neighbors. The "Confident" singer was joined by Floyd Mayweather, Jr., Tyga, Tyrese Gibson and Johnny Manziel among others at the star-studded bash. The Biebs complied when the officers asked him to turn down the volume.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala