Justin Bieber Cleared by FAA Following Private Jet Incident in January
Justin Bieber is cleared in an FAA investigation in connection to his private jet detainment at Teterboro Airport in January. Back then, the Canadian pop star and his entourage were on the way to New Jersey for the Super Bowl when they were briefly detained and the plane was searched. Authorities did not find unsmoked marijuana in the plane, but they investigated reports suggesting that marijuana smoke forced the pilot to wear oxygen mask.
"The FAA closed its investigation into allegations that passengers interfered with the flight crew on a Gulfstream G-IV aircraft that landed at Teterboro Airport on Friday, January 31, 2014," they said in a statement to E! News on Thursday, July 3. "The FAA found no evidence that the passengers violated Federal Aviation Regulations."
The 20-year-old pop star was most recently seen in Miami. On Wednesday, Bieber was photographed taking a stroll while wearing a simple white T-shirt, striped pants, white sneakers and a pair of sunglasses.
Earlier this week, police went to Bieber's Beverly Hills place after receiving a complaint of loud party from his neighbors. The "Confident" singer was joined by Floyd Mayweather, Jr., Tyga, Tyrese Gibson and Johnny Manziel among others at the star-studded bash. The Biebs complied when the officers asked him to turn down the volume.
More Justin Bieber News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'