Justin Bieber Gets Visit From Police Due to Loud House Party
Justin Bieber threw a star-studded bash at his new residence in Beverly Hills late Monday night, June 30, but his neighbors didn't share his mood for party. Cops were called to his rented condo due to noise complaint from the people living next door.
Bieber, 20, posted pictures from the get-together on his Twitter. His famous guests included boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr., rapper Tyga, singer/actor Tyrese Gibson, and football player Johnny Manziel. They were asked to turn down the music, which they complied.
The Canadian star previously lived in Calabasas, California. He briefly moved to Atlanta, Ga. after constantly clashing with his neighbors. He got bad reputation in Calabasas with his speeding, partying, and pelting a house nearby with eggs.
More Justin Bieber News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending