Justin Bieber Gets Visit From Police Due to Loud House Party
Justin Bieber threw a star-studded bash at his new residence in Beverly Hills late Monday night, June 30, but his neighbors didn't share his mood for party. Cops were called to his rented condo due to noise complaint from the people living next door.
Bieber, 20, posted pictures from the get-together on his Twitter. His famous guests included boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr., rapper Tyga, singer/actor Tyrese Gibson, and football player Johnny Manziel. They were asked to turn down the music, which they complied.
The Canadian star previously lived in Calabasas, California. He briefly moved to Atlanta, Ga. after constantly clashing with his neighbors. He got bad reputation in Calabasas with his speeding, partying, and pelting a house nearby with eggs.
More Justin Bieber News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip