Justin Bieber Gets Visit From Police Due to Loud House Party
Justin Bieber threw a star-studded bash at his new residence in Beverly Hills late Monday night, June 30, but his neighbors didn't share his mood for party. Cops were called to his rented condo due to noise complaint from the people living next door.
Bieber, 20, posted pictures from the get-together on his Twitter. His famous guests included boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr., rapper Tyga, singer/actor Tyrese Gibson, and football player Johnny Manziel. They were asked to turn down the music, which they complied.
The Canadian star previously lived in Calabasas, California. He briefly moved to Atlanta, Ga. after constantly clashing with his neighbors. He got bad reputation in Calabasas with his speeding, partying, and pelting a house nearby with eggs.
More Justin Bieber News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'