Justin Bieber Gets Visit From Police Due to Loud House Party
Justin Bieber threw a star-studded bash at his new residence in Beverly Hills late Monday night, June 30, but his neighbors didn't share his mood for party. Cops were called to his rented condo due to noise complaint from the people living next door.
Bieber, 20, posted pictures from the get-together on his Twitter. His famous guests included boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr., rapper Tyga, singer/actor Tyrese Gibson, and football player Johnny Manziel. They were asked to turn down the music, which they complied.
The Canadian star previously lived in Calabasas, California. He briefly moved to Atlanta, Ga. after constantly clashing with his neighbors. He got bad reputation in Calabasas with his speeding, partying, and pelting a house nearby with eggs.
More Justin Bieber News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics