Justin Bieber Gets Visit From Police Due to Loud House Party
Justin Bieber threw a star-studded bash at his new residence in Beverly Hills late Monday night, June 30, but his neighbors didn't share his mood for party. Cops were called to his rented condo due to noise complaint from the people living next door.
Bieber, 20, posted pictures from the get-together on his Twitter. His famous guests included boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr., rapper Tyga, singer/actor Tyrese Gibson, and football player Johnny Manziel. They were asked to turn down the music, which they complied.
The Canadian star previously lived in Calabasas, California. He briefly moved to Atlanta, Ga. after constantly clashing with his neighbors. He got bad reputation in Calabasas with his speeding, partying, and pelting a house nearby with eggs.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash