David Arquette Proposes to Christina McLarty
Just days after his ex-wife Courteney Cox announced her engagement to Snow Patrol's member Johnny McDaid, 42-year-old actor David Arquette proposed to his girlfriend Christina McLarty during a family dinner on Wednesday, July 2. The dinner at Maestro's Steakhouse in Malibu was also attended by their 2-month-old son, Charlie West, and Arquette's daughter, Coco.
During what seemed to be a casual night out, the "Never Been Kissed" star told the family to follow him outside. He asked the question while begging on his knee offering up the engagement ring. His daughter from his previous marriage with Cox, Coco, was then heard giggling and cheering, "Engaged! Engaged!"
The proposal took place only six days after the announcement of Courteney Cox's engagement to Johnny McDaid. Cox wrote on his Twitter account, "I'm engaged to him!" while her rocker boyfriend simultaneously tweeted, "I'm engaged to her!"
Arquette and Cox separated in 2010 after nearly 11 years of marriage. They finalized their divorce in 2013 and have maintained a friendly relationship. "When you love someone, you want them to be happy, even if it's not with you," Cox said.
The "Sold" star started dating 33-year-old Entertainment Tonight correspondent Christina McLarty in 2011. They briefly split in 2012 but got back together later.
The couple welcomed their baby boy, Charlie West, in April. Their representative announced the birth by saying, "Mom, dad and baby are doing well. They appreciate all of your well wishes and thank you for respecting their privacy at this time."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl