David Aquette and Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy Charlie West
David Arquette and his girlfriend Christina McLarty welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Charlie West. The actor's representative has confirmed the happy news, saying the baby arrived on Monday, April 28 in Los Angeles.
The baby was born at 12:35 P.M., weighing 8 lbs. and 7 oz. "Mom, dad and baby are doing well," Arquette's rep told People. "They appreciate all of your well wishes and thank you for respecting their privacy at this time." West joins big sister Coco who is Arquette's 9-year-old daughter with ex-wife Courteney Cox.
News of McLarty's pregnancy came in early November last year when Arquette was heard telling movie crews that he was excited of being a dad again. They confirmed the pregnancy later that month. The baby's sex was revealed in January with Arquette telling Us Weekly, "I've done it once. It's all new, but it's all beautiful."
Arquette and entertainment correspondent McLarty have been dating on and off since 2011, briefly splitting in 2012.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival