David Aquette and Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy Charlie West
David Arquette and his girlfriend Christina McLarty welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Charlie West. The actor's representative has confirmed the happy news, saying the baby arrived on Monday, April 28 in Los Angeles.
The baby was born at 12:35 P.M., weighing 8 lbs. and 7 oz. "Mom, dad and baby are doing well," Arquette's rep told People. "They appreciate all of your well wishes and thank you for respecting their privacy at this time." West joins big sister Coco who is Arquette's 9-year-old daughter with ex-wife Courteney Cox.
News of McLarty's pregnancy came in early November last year when Arquette was heard telling movie crews that he was excited of being a dad again. They confirmed the pregnancy later that month. The baby's sex was revealed in January with Arquette telling Us Weekly, "I've done it once. It's all new, but it's all beautiful."
Arquette and entertainment correspondent McLarty have been dating on and off since 2011, briefly splitting in 2012.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS