David Aquette and Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy Charlie West
David Arquette and his girlfriend Christina McLarty welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Charlie West. The actor's representative has confirmed the happy news, saying the baby arrived on Monday, April 28 in Los Angeles.
The baby was born at 12:35 P.M., weighing 8 lbs. and 7 oz. "Mom, dad and baby are doing well," Arquette's rep told People. "They appreciate all of your well wishes and thank you for respecting their privacy at this time." West joins big sister Coco who is Arquette's 9-year-old daughter with ex-wife Courteney Cox.
News of McLarty's pregnancy came in early November last year when Arquette was heard telling movie crews that he was excited of being a dad again. They confirmed the pregnancy later that month. The baby's sex was revealed in January with Arquette telling Us Weekly, "I've done it once. It's all new, but it's all beautiful."
Arquette and entertainment correspondent McLarty have been dating on and off since 2011, briefly splitting in 2012.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'