David Aquette and Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy Charlie West
David Arquette and his girlfriend Christina McLarty welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Charlie West. The actor's representative has confirmed the happy news, saying the baby arrived on Monday, April 28 in Los Angeles.
The baby was born at 12:35 P.M., weighing 8 lbs. and 7 oz. "Mom, dad and baby are doing well," Arquette's rep told People. "They appreciate all of your well wishes and thank you for respecting their privacy at this time." West joins big sister Coco who is Arquette's 9-year-old daughter with ex-wife Courteney Cox.
News of McLarty's pregnancy came in early November last year when Arquette was heard telling movie crews that he was excited of being a dad again. They confirmed the pregnancy later that month. The baby's sex was revealed in January with Arquette telling Us Weekly, "I've done it once. It's all new, but it's all beautiful."
Arquette and entertainment correspondent McLarty have been dating on and off since 2011, briefly splitting in 2012.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour