Courteney Cox Is Engaged to Johnny McDaid
Courteney Cox is engaged to marry her boyfriend Johnny McDaid. The "Cougar Town" actress and the Snow Patrol rocker announced the happy news on Thursday evening, June 26. Cox took to Twitter to share a selfie of her and McDaid, writing, "I'm engaged to him!" The musician also shared the same photo, captioning it with "I'm engaged to her!"
Back in May, a source said that Cox and McDaid were thinking of getting engaged. "Johnny loves her daughter Coco, and he wants to marry Courteney. They have discussed getting engaged and everyone thinks it is going to happen," the source told Page Six.
Cox and McDaid, who were first spotted together at Jennifer Aniston's party last year, got to know each other after being introduced by Ed Sheeran. "I wasn't allowed to talk about this, actually, but it's just gone public so... My housemate [McDaid] who I've lived with for a year, I introduced him to Courteney Cox. They started dating and [are] crazy about each other," the "Lego House" singer told OMG! Insider.
"I ended up spending a lot of time living in her beach house and therefore bumping into all these random people. We spent Thanksgiving eve at Jennifer Aniston's before spending the day at Courteney's," he added.
Prior to dating McDaid, Cox was married to David Arquette for 14 years. Their divorce was finalized in May 2013. Cox and Arquette have a 10-year-old daughter, Coco.
More Courteney Cox News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'