Courteney Cox Is Engaged to Johnny McDaid
Courteney Cox is engaged to marry her boyfriend Johnny McDaid. The "Cougar Town" actress and the Snow Patrol rocker announced the happy news on Thursday evening, June 26. Cox took to Twitter to share a selfie of her and McDaid, writing, "I'm engaged to him!" The musician also shared the same photo, captioning it with "I'm engaged to her!"
Back in May, a source said that Cox and McDaid were thinking of getting engaged. "Johnny loves her daughter Coco, and he wants to marry Courteney. They have discussed getting engaged and everyone thinks it is going to happen," the source told Page Six.
Cox and McDaid, who were first spotted together at Jennifer Aniston's party last year, got to know each other after being introduced by Ed Sheeran. "I wasn't allowed to talk about this, actually, but it's just gone public so... My housemate [McDaid] who I've lived with for a year, I introduced him to Courteney Cox. They started dating and [are] crazy about each other," the "Lego House" singer told OMG! Insider.
"I ended up spending a lot of time living in her beach house and therefore bumping into all these random people. We spent Thanksgiving eve at Jennifer Aniston's before spending the day at Courteney's," he added.
Prior to dating McDaid, Cox was married to David Arquette for 14 years. Their divorce was finalized in May 2013. Cox and Arquette have a 10-year-old daughter, Coco.
More Courteney Cox News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says