Courteney Cox Is Engaged to Johnny McDaid
Courteney Cox is engaged to marry her boyfriend Johnny McDaid. The "Cougar Town" actress and the Snow Patrol rocker announced the happy news on Thursday evening, June 26. Cox took to Twitter to share a selfie of her and McDaid, writing, "I'm engaged to him!" The musician also shared the same photo, captioning it with "I'm engaged to her!"
Back in May, a source said that Cox and McDaid were thinking of getting engaged. "Johnny loves her daughter Coco, and he wants to marry Courteney. They have discussed getting engaged and everyone thinks it is going to happen," the source told Page Six.
Cox and McDaid, who were first spotted together at Jennifer Aniston's party last year, got to know each other after being introduced by Ed Sheeran. "I wasn't allowed to talk about this, actually, but it's just gone public so... My housemate [McDaid] who I've lived with for a year, I introduced him to Courteney Cox. They started dating and [are] crazy about each other," the "Lego House" singer told OMG! Insider.
"I ended up spending a lot of time living in her beach house and therefore bumping into all these random people. We spent Thanksgiving eve at Jennifer Aniston's before spending the day at Courteney's," he added.
Prior to dating McDaid, Cox was married to David Arquette for 14 years. Their divorce was finalized in May 2013. Cox and Arquette have a 10-year-old daughter, Coco.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'