Rihanna Reacts to Charlie Sheen's Rant, He Quickly Fires Back
The war is on. After Charlie Sheen's angry rant in which he called her a "village idiot," Rihanna changed her profile background picture on Twitter to a photoshopped image of her signing an autograph for the "Anger Management" actor whose head is mockingly placed on a smaller body.
The Bajan songstress also posted a cryptic message, "If that old queen don't get ha diapers out of a bunch..." She additionally wrote , "When im about to go off and my subconscious be like: Nah, chill B," to caption a picture of herself wearing a pink wig, which was previously dissed by Charlie.
In response, he bites back as quoted by TMZ, "Dear Ms. Rihan- oh wait, no last name, Okay, Dear R - clearly English is NOT your primary language. Firstly I want to thank you for recognizing me as Royalty. I'm flattered. And secondly; do the good Queen a favor and go tend to the dungeon in my Castle. But beware of the rats and the snakes. They stir with folly awaiting your tepid advance, in the shadows..."
The feud is sparked by RiRi's rejection to meet Charlie's birthday girlfriend for a quick introduction while they were at the same restaurant. "Sorry we're not KOOL enough to warrant a blessing from the Princess (or in this case the Village idiot)," he blasted the singer. "Oh and Riahnna, Halloween isn't for a while. But good on you for testing out your costume in public. It's close; a more muted pink might be the answer, as in: none."
More Rihanna News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'