Rihanna Reacts to Charlie Sheen's Rant, He Quickly Fires Back
The war is on. After Charlie Sheen's angry rant in which he called her a "village idiot," Rihanna changed her profile background picture on Twitter to a photoshopped image of her signing an autograph for the "Anger Management" actor whose head is mockingly placed on a smaller body.
The Bajan songstress also posted a cryptic message, "If that old queen don't get ha diapers out of a bunch..." She additionally wrote , "When im about to go off and my subconscious be like: Nah, chill B," to caption a picture of herself wearing a pink wig, which was previously dissed by Charlie.
In response, he bites back as quoted by TMZ, "Dear Ms. Rihan- oh wait, no last name, Okay, Dear R - clearly English is NOT your primary language. Firstly I want to thank you for recognizing me as Royalty. I'm flattered. And secondly; do the good Queen a favor and go tend to the dungeon in my Castle. But beware of the rats and the snakes. They stir with folly awaiting your tepid advance, in the shadows..."
The feud is sparked by RiRi's rejection to meet Charlie's birthday girlfriend for a quick introduction while they were at the same restaurant. "Sorry we're not KOOL enough to warrant a blessing from the Princess (or in this case the Village idiot)," he blasted the singer. "Oh and Riahnna, Halloween isn't for a while. But good on you for testing out your costume in public. It's close; a more muted pink might be the answer, as in: none."
More Rihanna News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service