Rihanna Reacts to Charlie Sheen's Rant, He Quickly Fires Back
The war is on. After Charlie Sheen's angry rant in which he called her a "village idiot," Rihanna changed her profile background picture on Twitter to a photoshopped image of her signing an autograph for the "Anger Management" actor whose head is mockingly placed on a smaller body.
The Bajan songstress also posted a cryptic message, "If that old queen don't get ha diapers out of a bunch..." She additionally wrote , "When im about to go off and my subconscious be like: Nah, chill B," to caption a picture of herself wearing a pink wig, which was previously dissed by Charlie.
In response, he bites back as quoted by TMZ, "Dear Ms. Rihan- oh wait, no last name, Okay, Dear R - clearly English is NOT your primary language. Firstly I want to thank you for recognizing me as Royalty. I'm flattered. And secondly; do the good Queen a favor and go tend to the dungeon in my Castle. But beware of the rats and the snakes. They stir with folly awaiting your tepid advance, in the shadows..."
The feud is sparked by RiRi's rejection to meet Charlie's birthday girlfriend for a quick introduction while they were at the same restaurant. "Sorry we're not KOOL enough to warrant a blessing from the Princess (or in this case the Village idiot)," he blasted the singer. "Oh and Riahnna, Halloween isn't for a while. But good on you for testing out your costume in public. It's close; a more muted pink might be the answer, as in: none."
More Rihanna News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame