Video: Beyonce Sings 'Drunk in Love' During Jay-Z's Pre-Super Bowl Party
Beyonce Knowles made a surprise appearance at Jay-Z's recent pre-Super Bowl party in New York. The diva surprised the crowd at DirecTV's "Super Saturday Night" at Pier 40 on Saturday, February 1 when she joined her husband onstage.
Donning a floor-length black sheer dress, Bey performed her duet with the rapper "Drunk in Love". She sang and danced while her man rapped his part. After the performance, Bey kissed the hip-hop mogul and gave him a big hug.
"Drunk in Love" is a track off Beyonce's latest self-titled album, "Beyonce". Arriving back in December, the singer's fifth studio effort entered Billboard 200 at No. 1 and stayed atop the chart for three non-consecutive weeks.
Prior to the Saturday bash that was attended by the likes of Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Upton and Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce performed the same song with Jay-Z at the Grammys on Sunday, January 26.
This is the second time Jay-Z has performed at DirecTV's Super Bowl party. Last year, he joined frequent collaborator Justin Timberlake to perform their collaboration hit "Suit and Tie".
The Super Bowl XLVIII, which was held on Sunday, February 2 at New Jersey MetLife Stadium, featured halftime performance from Bruno Mars. During his set, the Hawaiian singer was joined onstage by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Earlier that day, Queen Latifah sang "America the Beautiful" with New Jersey Youth Chorus while Renee Fleming showed off her beautiful voice when singing "The Star-Spangled Banner".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?