Video: Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers Rock Super Bowl Halftime Show
Bruno Mars headlined the halftime show of the Super Bowl XLVIII on Sunday, February 2. The singer performed some of his hit singles during the game between the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks at New Jersey's MetLife Stadium.
Mars opened his set with "Billionaire", his collaboration with Travis McCoy. Several children sang the song's chorus while the Hawaii-born musician played the drums. He later took the stage to sing his "Locked Out of Heaven". Wearing a silky suit, he was joined by a backing band.
The performance continued with Mars singing "Treasure" and "Runaway Baby", which were taken from his latest chart-topping album "Unorthodox Jukebox" and his debut record "Doo - Wops & Hooligans", respectively.
Mars then brought out Red Hot Chili Peppers to perform "Give It Away" together. Vocalist Anthony Kiedis and bassist Flea were shirtless as they joined Mars onstage.
The 13-minute show concluded with the live rendition of "Just the Way You Are". Some American troops appeared in a video to deliver messages for their loved ones before Mars sang the romantic tune while fireworks exploded in the background.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist