Video: Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers Rock Super Bowl Halftime Show
Bruno Mars headlined the halftime show of the Super Bowl XLVIII on Sunday, February 2. The singer performed some of his hit singles during the game between the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks at New Jersey's MetLife Stadium.
Mars opened his set with "Billionaire", his collaboration with Travis McCoy. Several children sang the song's chorus while the Hawaii-born musician played the drums. He later took the stage to sing his "Locked Out of Heaven". Wearing a silky suit, he was joined by a backing band.
The performance continued with Mars singing "Treasure" and "Runaway Baby", which were taken from his latest chart-topping album "Unorthodox Jukebox" and his debut record "Doo - Wops & Hooligans", respectively.
Mars then brought out Red Hot Chili Peppers to perform "Give It Away" together. Vocalist Anthony Kiedis and bassist Flea were shirtless as they joined Mars onstage.
The 13-minute show concluded with the live rendition of "Just the Way You Are". Some American troops appeared in a video to deliver messages for their loved ones before Mars sang the romantic tune while fireworks exploded in the background.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked