Attempted Burglary at Rihanna's House Caught on Camera
Some people apparently tried to break into Rihanna's Pacific Palisades mansion when the singer was in Australia over the weekend. According to a TMZ report, they drove to her mansion and went to the backyard before throwing a chair through a sliding glass door.
The intruders, who apparently were scared off by the alarm, left without entering the house. The attempted burglary was caught on security cameras around the house. Law enforcement officers said that they were conducting investigation into the case.
In other news, the "Diamonds" hitmaker recently called her favorite style icon Princess Diana a "gangsta." When asked about fashion in an interview with Glamour magazine, Rihanna said, "You know who is the best who ever did it? Princess Diana. She was like - she killed it. Every look was right. She was gangsta with her clothes. She had these crazy hats. She got over-size jackets. I loved everything she wore!"
In the magazine interview, Rihanna also said that she got updates on her stats via her fans' tweets. When asked if she felt "trapped" because everyone kept their eyes on her, the singer answered, "There's stuff like not being able to walk around as I please. I feel like I'm being watched. Always. Like, I want to tan topless somewhere, and I know I probably could never do that. Even if I'm upstairs in my bedroom, and the curtains are pulled, I feel like a paparazzo's outside on a boat somewhere or somebody's peeping."
More Rihanna News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character