Attempted Burglary at Rihanna's House Caught on Camera
Some people apparently tried to break into Rihanna's Pacific Palisades mansion when the singer was in Australia over the weekend. According to a TMZ report, they drove to her mansion and went to the backyard before throwing a chair through a sliding glass door.
The intruders, who apparently were scared off by the alarm, left without entering the house. The attempted burglary was caught on security cameras around the house. Law enforcement officers said that they were conducting investigation into the case.
In other news, the "Diamonds" hitmaker recently called her favorite style icon Princess Diana a "gangsta." When asked about fashion in an interview with Glamour magazine, Rihanna said, "You know who is the best who ever did it? Princess Diana. She was like - she killed it. Every look was right. She was gangsta with her clothes. She had these crazy hats. She got over-size jackets. I loved everything she wore!"
In the magazine interview, Rihanna also said that she got updates on her stats via her fans' tweets. When asked if she felt "trapped" because everyone kept their eyes on her, the singer answered, "There's stuff like not being able to walk around as I please. I feel like I'm being watched. Always. Like, I want to tan topless somewhere, and I know I probably could never do that. Even if I'm upstairs in my bedroom, and the curtains are pulled, I feel like a paparazzo's outside on a boat somewhere or somebody's peeping."
More Rihanna News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say